The demand for health after a decade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Luca, Giuliana & Ponzo, Michela, 2009. "Access to primary care and workers’ opportunity costs. Evidence from Italy," MPRA Paper 15479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liljas, Bengt, 1998. "The demand for health with uncertainty and insurance," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 153-170, April.
- Philip Musgrove, 1985. "Reflexiones sobre la Demanda por Salud en América Latina," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 22(66), pages 293-306.
- D. Fabbri & C. Monfardini, 2002.
"Public Vs. Private Health Care Services Demand in Italy,"
457, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Daniele Fabbri & Chiara Monfardini, 2003. "Public vs. Private Health Care Services Demand in Italy," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 62(1), pages 93-123, April.
- Mwabu, Germano, 2008. "The Production of Child Health in Kenya: A Structural Model of Birth Weight," Working Papers 52, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Giuliana Luca & Michela Ponzo & Antonio Andrés, 2013. "Health care utilization by immigrants in Italy," International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Guillermina Jasso & Douglas S. Massey & Mark R. Rosenzweig & James P. Smith, 2004.
"Immigrant Health--Selectivity and Acculturation,"
Labor and Demography
- Michael Grossman, 1999. "The Human Capital Model of the Demand for Health," NBER Working Papers 7078, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Trannoy, A & Tubeuf, S & Jusot, F & Devaux, M, 2008.
"Inequality in Opportunities in Health in France: A first pass,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
08/24, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Alain Trannoy & Sandy Tubeuf & Florence Jusot & Marion Devaux, 2010. "Inequality of opportunities in health in France: a first pass," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(8), pages 921-938, August.
- Trannoy, Alain & Tubeuf, Sandy & Jusot, Florence & Devaux, Marion, 2010. "Inequality of Opportunities in Health in France: A First Pass," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/268, Paris Dauphine University.
- De Luca, Giuliana & Ponzo, Michela, 2009.
"Primary care utilisation and workers’ opportunity costs. Evidence from Italy,"
24201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Luca, Giuliana & Ponzo, Michela, 2010. "Primary care utilisation and workers’ opportunity costs. Evidence from Italy," MPRA Paper 25486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theodore J. Joyce, 1987. "The Impact of Induced Abortion on Birth Outcomes in the U.S," NBER Working Papers 1757, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- F. Rosati & M. Rossi, 2001. "Children's Working Hours, School Enrolment and Human Capital Accumulation: Evidence from Pakistan and Nicaragua," UCW Working Paper 8, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- Furio Camillo Rosati & Mariacristina Rossi, 2003.
"Children's Working Hours and School Enrollment: Evidence from Pakistan and Nicaragua,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 17(2), pages 283-295, December.
- Furio C. Rosati & Mariacristina Rossi, 2003. "Children's Working Hours and School Enrollment: Evidence from Pakistan and Nicaragua," CEIS Research Paper 25, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.