The family as producer of health -- an extended grossman model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (2000)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jon Gjerde & Sverre Grepperud & Snorre Kverndokk, 2005. "On adaptation and the demand for health," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(11), pages 1283-1301.
- Motohiro Yogo, 2009.
"Portfolio Choice in Retirement: Health Risk and the Demand for Annuities, Housing and Risky Assets,"
Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College
wp2009-3, Center for Retirement Research, revised Jan 2009.
- Motohiro Yogo, 2009. "Portfolio Choice in Retirement: Health Risk and the Demand for Annuities, Housing, and Risky Assets," NBER Working Papers 15307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Motohiro Yogo, 2008. "Portfolio Choice in Retirement: Health Risk and the Demand for Annuities, Housing, and Risky Assets," 2008 Meeting Papers 63, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Peter Burton & Lynn N. Lethbridge & Shelley Phipps, 2008. "Mothering Children with Disabilities and Chronic Conditions: Long-Term Implications for Self-Reported Health," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 34(3), pages 359-378, September.
- Khanam, Rasheda & Nghiem, Hong Son & Connelly, Luke B., 2008.
"Child Health and the Income Gradient: Evidence from Australia,"
13959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khanam, Rasheda & Nghiem, Hong Son & Connelly, Luke B., 2009. "Child health and the income gradient: Evidence from Australia," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 805-817, July.
- Atsue Mizushima, 2008.
"Intergenerational Transfers of Time and Public Long-term Care with an Aging Population,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2008/36, European University Institute.
- Mizushima, Atsue, 2009. "Intergenerational transfers of time and public long-term care with an aging population," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 572-581, December.
- Atsue Mizushima, 2007. "Intergenerational Transfers of Time and Public Long-term Care with an Aging Population," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-04, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Jusot, Florence & Bricard, Damien, 2012. "Intergenerational transmission of health care habits in France," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/10720, Paris Dauphine University.
- Steven Kennedy, 2003. "The Relationship between Education and Health in Australia and Canada," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 93, McMaster University.
- Cawley, John & Liu, Feng, 2012.
"Maternal employment and childhood obesity: A search for mechanisms in time use data,"
Economics & Human Biology,
Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 352-364.
- John Cawley & Feng Liu, 2007. "Maternal Employment and Childhood Obesity: A Search for Mechanisms in Time Use Data," NBER Working Papers 13600, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tabata, Ken, 2005. "Population aging, the costs of health care for the elderly and growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 472-493, September.
- Cameron, Trudy Ann & DeShazo, J.R. & Johnson, Erica H., 2010. "The effect of children on adult demands for health-risk reductions," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 364-376, May.
- Leung, Michael C. M. & Zhang, Jie & Zhang, Junsen, 2004. "An economic analysis of life expectancy by gender with application to the United States," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 737-759, July.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Anca Traian, 2011. "Estimation of a Health Production Function: Evidence from East-European Countries," Working Papers 201104, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Peter Zweifel, 2012. "The Grossman model after 40 years," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 13(6), pages 677-682, December.
- Gjerde, Jon & Grepperud, Sverre & Kverndokk, Snorre, 2009. "On adaptation, life-extension possibilities and the demand for health," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2001:7, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Catharina Hjortsberg, 2003. "Why do the sick not utilise health care? The case of Zambia," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(9), pages 755-770.
- Ana I. Balsa & Michael T. French, 2011. "The Impact of Parental Drinking on Children’s Use of Health Care," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 1101, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Partha Deb & Eugenia Priedane, 2007. "The Effects of Parents Cigarette and Alcohol Consumption on Their Children's Time Use and Educational Attainment," Hunter College Department of Economics Working Papers 420, Hunter College: Department of Economics.
- Atsue Mizushima, 2008. "Population Aging and Economic Growth: the effect of health expenditure," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/35, European University Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.