The effects of benefit design and managed care on health care costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (1995)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mark Pauly, 1980. "Doctors and Their Workshops: Economic Models of Physician Behavior," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number paul80-1.
- Mark Pauly, 1980. "Appendix to "Doctors and Their Workshops: Economic Models of Physician Behavior"," NBER Chapters, in: Doctors and Their Workshops: Economic Models of Physician Behavior, pages 119-122 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leibowitz, Arleen & Buchanan, Joan L. & Mann, Joyce, 1992. "A randomized trial to evaluate the effectiveness of a Medicaid HMO," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 235-257, October.
- Thomas G. McGuire & Jacob Glazer, 2000. "Optimal Risk Adjustment in Markets with Adverse Selection: An Application to Managed Care," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 1055-1071, September.
- Partha Deb & Pravin K. Trivedi, 2002. "Specification and Simulated Likelihood Estimation of a Non-normal Outcome Model with Selection: Application to Health Care Utilization," Hunter College Department of Economics Working Papers 02/5, Hunter College: Department of Economics, revised 2004.
- Munkin M & Trivedi P. K, 2009. "Incentives and Selection Effects of Drug Coverage on Total Drug Expenditure: a Finite Mixture Approach," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/22, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Henke, Klaus-Dirk & Rich, Robert F. & Steinbach, Axel & Borchardt, Katja, 2004. "Auf dem Wege zu einer integrierten Versorgung: Neue sozialrechtliche Rahmenbedingungen unter Berücksichtigung der Erfahrungen aus den USA und am Beispiel Berlins," Discussion Papers 2004/12, Technische Universität Berlin, School of Economics and Management.
- Cooper, D. & McCausland, W.D. & Theodossiou, I., 2006. "The health hazards of unemployment and poor education: The socioeconomic determinants of health duration in the European Union," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 273-297, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.