Dynamic Programming Solution of Incentive Constrained Problems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 78 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Other versions of this item:
- Rustichini, A., 1996. "Dynamic Programming Solution of Incentive Constrained Problems," Discussion Paper 1996-97, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Benhabib, Jess & Rustichini, Aldo, 1996. " Social Conflict and Growth," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 125-42, March.
- Streufert, Peter A, 1990. "Stationary Recursive Utility and Dynamic Programming under the Assumption of Biconvergence," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(1), pages 79-97, January.
- Chamley, Christophe, 1986. "Optimal Taxation of Capital Income in General Equilibrium with Infinite Lives," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 607-22, May.
- Streufert, Peter A., 1992. "An abstract topological approach to dynamic programming," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 59-88.
- Manuel Santos, . "On Non-Existence of Markov Equilibria in Competitive-Market Economies," Working Papers 2133305, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- James Costain & Marcel Jansen, 2010.
"Employment Fluctuations with Downward Wage Rigidity: The Role of Moral Hazard,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 112(4), pages 782-811, December.
- Costain, James & Jansen, Marcel, 2009. "Employment Fluctuations with Downward Wage Rigidity: The Role of Moral Hazard," IZA Discussion Papers 4344, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James Costain & Marcel Jansen, 2006. "Employment fluctuations with downward wage rigidity: the role of moral hazard," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0632, Banco de Espa�a.
- James Costain & Marcel Jansen, 2006. "Employment Fluctuations with Downward Wage Rigidity," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 204, Society for Computational Economics.
- Thorsten Koeppl, 2005.
"Optimal Dynamic Risk Sharing when Enforcement is a Decision Variable,"
1050, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Koeppl, Thorsten V., 2007. "Optimal dynamic risk sharing when enforcement is a decision variable," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 34-60, May.
- Koeppl, Thorsten Volker, 2003. "Optimal dynamic risk sharing when enforcement is a decision variable," Working Paper Series 0282, European Central Bank.
- Abraham, Arpad & Pavoni, Nicola, 2004.
"Efficient Allocations with Moral Hazard and Hidden Borrowing and Lending,"
04-05, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Abraham Arpad & Nicola Pavoni, 2004. "Efficient Allocations, with Moral Hazard and Hidden Borrowing and Lending," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000138, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Santos, Manuel S., 2002. "On Non-existence of Markov Equilibria in Competitive-Market Economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 73-98, July.
- Tom Krebs & Moritz Kuhn & Mark L. J. Wright, 2011.
"Human Capital Risk, Contract Enforcement, and the Macroeconomy,"
NBER Working Papers
17714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moritz Kuhn & Mark Wright & Tom Krebs, 2012. "Human Capital Risk, Contract Enforcement, and the Macroeconomy," 2012 Meeting Papers 159, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ricardo Nunes & Horacio Sapriza & Bora Durdu, 2011.
"News and sovereign default risk in small open economies,"
2011 Meeting Papers
1355, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ceyhun Bora Durdu & Ricardo Nunes & Horacio Sapriza, 2010. "News and sovereign default risk in small open economies," International Finance Discussion Papers 997, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ricardo Nunes & Horacio Sapriza & Ceyhun Bora Durdu, 2010. "News and sovereign default risk in small open economies," 2010 Meeting Papers 1224, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- C. Bora Durdu & Ricardo Nunes & Horacio Sapriza, 2013. "News and Sovereign Default Risk in Small Open Economies," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1309, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Barucci, Emilio & Gozzi, Fausto & Swiech, Andrzej, 2000. "Incentive compatibility constraints and dynamic programming in continuous time," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 471-508, December.
- Balbus, Łukasz & Reffett, Kevin & Woźny, Łukasz, 2012. "Stationary Markovian equilibrium in altruistic stochastic OLG models with limited commitment," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 115-132.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.