A general theory of separability for preferences defined on a countably infinite product space
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (1995)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Streufert, Peter A., 1992. "An abstract topological approach to dynamic programming," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 59-88.
- Ozaki, Hiroyuki & Streufert, Peter A., 1996. "Dynamic programming for non-additive stochastic objectives," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 391-442.
- Streufert, Peter A, 1990. "Stationary Recursive Utility and Dynamic Programming under the Assumption of Biconvergence," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(1), pages 79-97, January.
- Gerard Debreu, 1959. "Topological Methods in Cardinal Utility Theory," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 76, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- repec:att:wimass:9103 is not listed on IDEAS
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.