AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 6 (1973)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Okuno, Masahiro & Postlewaite, Andrew & Roberts, John, 1980.
"Oligopoly and Competition in Large Markets,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 70(1), pages 22-31, March.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & GRAZZINI, Lisa, .
"Taxing market power,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1422, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ehud Kalai, 1977. "A Game of Barter with Barriers to Trade," Discussion Papers 302, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Martin Shubik, 1984.
"The Many Approaches to the Study of Monopolistic Competition,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
713, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Shubik, Martin, 1985. "The many approaches to the study of monopolistic competition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 97-114, February.
- Jacques-François Thisse & Jean J. Gabszewicz, 2000. "Microeconomic theories of imperfect competition," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(1), pages 47-99.
- Trine Tornøe Platz & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2009.
"Forming and Dissolving Partnerships in Cooperative Game Situations,"
10-24, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- Trine Tornøe Platz & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2013. "Forming and Dissolving Partnerships in Cooperative Game Situations," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 15(2), pages 208-228, 04.
- Mamoru Kaneko, 1982. "The Conventionally Stable Sets in Noncooperative Games with Limited Observations: The Application to Monopoly and Oligopoly," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 614, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- O. Tejada and M. Alvarez-Mozos, 2012. "Vertical Syndication-Proof Competitive Prices in Multilateral Markets," Working Papers in Economics 283, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Hélène Ferrer & Guillermo Owen & Fabrice Valognes, 2012.
"Stable syndicates of factor owners and distribution of social output: a Shapley value approach,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 553-565, July.
- Fabrice Valognes & Hélène Ferrer & Guillermo Owen, 2012. "Stable syndicates of factor owners and distribution of social output: a Shapley value approach," Post-Print halshs-00651185, HAL.
- Ilya Segal, 2000. "Collusion, Exclusion, and Inclusion in Random-Order Bargaining," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0738, Econometric Society.
- Buschena, David E. & Gray, Richard S., 1998. "Trade Liberalization And International Merger In Cournot Industries: The Case Of Barley Malting In North America," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20950, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bloch, Francis & Ghosal, Sayantan, 1997.
"Stable Trading Structures in Bilateral Oligopolies,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 368-384, June.
- BLOCH, Francis & GHOSAL, Sayantan, 1994. "Stable Trading Structures in Bilateral Oligopolies," CORE Discussion Papers 1994056, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Francesco Passarelli, 2007. "Asymmetric Bargaining," ISLA Working Papers 26, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jan 2007.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.