On the Non-neutrality of Money with Incomplete Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 62 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Other versions of this item:
- Gottardi, P., 1990. "On The Non Neutrality Of Money With Incomplete Market," Papers 158, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio E. Noriega & Luis M. Soria & Ramón Velázquez, 2008.
"International Evidence on Stochastic and Deterministic Monetary Neutrality,"
2008-04, Banco de México.
- Noriega, Antonio E. & Soria, Luis M. & Velázquez, Ramón, 2008. "International evidence on stochastic and deterministic monetary neutrality," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1261-1275, November.
- R. Velazquez & A.E. Noriega & L.M. Soria, 2004.
"International Evidence on Monetary Neutrality Under Broken Trend Stationary Models,"
Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings
57, Econometric Society.
- R. Velazquez & Noriega & A., 2004. "International evidence on monetary neutrality under broken trend stationary models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 282, Society for Computational Economics.
- Portier, Franck & Tallon, Jean-Marc, 1995. "On the non-neutrality and optimality of monetary policy when financial markets are incomplete: a macroeconomic perspective," Ricerche Economiche, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 33-49, March.
- Noriega, Antonio E., 2004. "Long-run monetary neutrality and the unit-root hypothesis: further international evidence," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 179-197, August.
- Detemple, J. & Gottardi, P. & Polemarchakis, H.M., .
"The relevance of financial policy,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1157, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Detemple, J. & Gottardi, P. & Polemarchakis, H., 1990. "The relevance of financial policy," CORE Discussion Papers 1990011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- J. Detemple & P. Gottardi & H. M. Polemarchakis, 1989. "The Relevance of Financial Policy," Discussion Paper Serie A 262, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Detemple, J. & Gottardi, P. & Polemarchakis, H., 1989. "The Relevance Of Financial Policy," Papers fb-89-11, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- sunanda roy, 2005. "Asset prices and capital accumulation in a monetary economy with incomplete markets," GE, Growth, Math methods 0508002, EconWPA.
- Bisin, Alberto, 1998. "General Equilibrium with Endogenously Incomplete Financial Markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 19-45, September.
- Gottardi, Piero, 1995. "Does sunspot monetary policy matter?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(3-4), pages 297-303, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.