Behaviorally consistent optimal stopping rules
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 51 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antoine Nebout, 2012.
"Sequential decision making without independence: a new conceptual approach,"
12-27, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Sep 2012.
- A. Nebout, 2014. "Sequential decision making without independence: a new conceptual approach," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 77(1), pages 85-110, June.
- A. Nebout & D. Dubois, 2014. "When Allais meets Ulysses: Dynamic axioms and the common ratio effect," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 19-49, February.
- Ani Guerdjikova & Alexander Zimper, 2008.
"Flexibility of choice versus reduction of ambiguity,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 507-526, April.
- Guerdjikova, Ani & Zimper, Alexander, 2006. "Flexibility of Choice versus Reduction of Ambiguity," Working Papers 06-14, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Ani Guerdjikova & Alexander Zimper, 2005. "Flexibility of Choice Versus Reduction of Ambiguity," Working Papers 40, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Siniscalchi, Marciano, 2011.
"Dynamic choice under ambiguity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 6(3), September.
- John Hey & Massimo Paradiso., . "Dynamic Choice and Timing-Independence: an experimental investigation," Discussion Papers 99/26, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Theodoros M. Diasakos, 2008.
"Complexity and Bounded Rationality in Individual Decision Problems,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
90, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Theodoros M. Diasakos, . "Complexity and Bounded Rationality in Individual Decision Problems," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201314, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Simon Grant & John Quiggin, 2005.
"Learning and Discovery,"
Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers
WP7R05, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Grant, Simon & Quiggin, John, 2006. "Learning and Discovery," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151174, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Ludwig, Alexander & Zimper, Alexander, 2004.
"Investment Behavior under Ambiguity: The Case of Pessimistic Decision Makers,"
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications
04-31, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Ludwig, Alexander & Zimper, Alexander, 2006. "Investment behavior under ambiguity: The case of pessimistic decision makers," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 111-130, September.
- Alexander Ludwig & Alexander Zimper, 2004. "Investment Behavior under Ambiguity: The Case of Pessimistic Decision Makers," MEA discussion paper series 04060, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Alexander Ludwig & Alexander Zimper, 2012.
"A decision-theoretic model of asset-price underreaction and overreaction to dividend news,"
296, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Alexander Ludwig & Alexander Zimper, 2013. "A decision-theoretic model of asset-price underreaction and overreaction to dividend news," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 625-665, November.
- Alexander Ludwig & Alexander Zimper, 2012. "A decision-theoretic model of asset-price underreaction and overreaction to dividend news," Working Papers 201223, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Nathalie Etchart, 2002.
"Adequate Moods for non-eu Decision Making in a Sequential Framework,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Nathalie Etchart-Vincent, 2002. "Adequate Moods for non-EU Decision Making in a Sequential Framework," Post-Print halshs-00004830, HAL.
- repec:hal:ciredw:halshs-00004832 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.