An extension of the Modigliani-Miller theorem to stochastic economies with incomplete markets and interdependent securities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 45 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takekuma, Shin-Ichi, 2010. "The Modigliani-Miller Theorem In A Dynamic Economy," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 51(1), pages 43-55, June.
- Tirelli, Mario, 2002.
"Income Taxation when Markets are Incomplete,"
746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- TIRELLI, Mario, 2000. "Capital income taxation when markets are incomplete," CORE Discussion Papers 2000011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dahai Yu, 1998. "Two equivalence theorems for government finance," International Finance Discussion Papers 622, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2009.
"Asset Prices and Business Cycles under Market Incompleteness,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(3), pages 405-422, July.
- Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2008. "Code and data files for "Asset Prices and Business Cycles under Market Incompleteness"," Computer Codes 05-114, Review of Economic Dynamics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.