Code and data files for "Asset Prices and Business Cycles under Market Incompleteness"
AbstractThe enclosed programs replicate the statistics from time series simulations in Tables 3-9, the policy functions in Figures 1-4 and 6-7, and the time series graphs in Figure 5.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoSoftware component provided by Review of Economic Dynamics in its series Computer Codes with number 05-114.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Review of Economic Dynamics Academic Press Editorial Office 525 "B" Street, Suite 1900 San Diego, CA 92101
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/review.htm
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2009. "Asset Prices and Business Cycles under Market Incompleteness," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(3), pages 405-422, July.
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statistics
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.