On the existence of rational expectations equilibrium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 26 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhagwan Chowdhry & Mark Grinblatt & David Levine, 2002.
"Information Aggregation, Security Design and Currency Swaps,"
NBER Working Papers
8746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bhagwan Chowdhry & Mark Grinblatt & David Levine, 2002. "Information Aggregation, Security Design, and Currency Swaps," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(3), pages 609-633, June.
- Mark Grinblatt & Bhagwan Chowdhry & David Levine, 2002. "Information Aggregation, Security Design, and Currency Swaps," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm38, Yale School of Management.
- Kevin D. Cotter, 1985. "Convergence of Information," Discussion Papers 653, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- DeMarzo, Peter & Skiadas, Costis, 1998. "Aggregation, Determinacy, and Informational Efficiency for a Class of Economies with Asymmetric Information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 123-152, May.
- Beth Allen & James S. Jordan, 1998. "The existence of rational expectations equilibrium: a retrospective," Staff Report 252, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Klimenko, Mikhail M., 2004. "Industrial targeting, experimentation and long-run specialization," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 75-105, February.
- Stephen Morris & Hyun Song Shin, 2006. "Endogenous Public Signals and Coordination," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001309, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Krebs, Tom, 2001. "Endogenous probabilities and the information revealed by prices," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-18, September.
- Gabriel Desgranges, 2000. "CK-Equilibria and Informational Efficiency in a Competitive Economy," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1296, Econometric Society.
- Xavier Vives, 2000.
"Allocative and Productive Efficiency in REE with Asymetric Information,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
473.00, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Messner, Simon & Vives, Xavier, 2001. "Allocative and Productive Efficiency in REE with Asymmetric Information," CEPR Discussion Papers 2678, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bernardo, Antonio E. & Judd, Kenneth L., 2000. "Asset market equilibrium with general tastes, returns, and informational asymmetries," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 17-43, February.
- Dutta, Jayasri & Morris, Stephen, 1997.
"The Revelation of Information and Self-Fulfilling Beliefs,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 231-244, March.
- Jayasri Dutta & Stephen Morris, . "The Revelation of Information and Self-Fulfilling Beliefs," Penn CARESS Working Papers 269cceedcbd401a5e46548b88, Penn Economics Department.
- DUTTA, Jayasri & MORRIS, Stephen, 1995. "The Revelation of Information and Self-Fulfilling Beliefs," CORE Discussion Papers 1995076, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jayasri Dutta & Stephen Morris, . ""The Revelation of Information and Self-Fulfilling Beliefs''," CARESS Working Papres 95-03, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Rahi,Rohit, 1992.
"Partially revealing rational expectations equilibria with nominal assets,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
387, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Rahi, Rohit, 1995. "Partially revealing rational expectations equilibria with nominal assets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 137-146.
- Stahn, Hubert, 2000. "A remark on rational expectation equilibria with incomplete markets and real assets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 441-448, May.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos & Martin Shubik, 1982. "Revelation of Information in Strategic Market Games: A Critique of Rational Expectations," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 634R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Nov 1985.
- Bhagwan Chowdhry & Mark Grinblatt & David K Levine, 2001. "Information Aggregation, Currency Swaps, and the Design of Derivative Securities," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2106, David K. Levine.
- S. Rao Aiyagari, 1988. "Banking panics, information, and rational expectations equilibrium," Working Papers 320, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.