Stackelberg-solvable games and pre-play communication
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 23 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Other versions of this item:
- d'ASPREMONT, C. & GERARD-VARET, L.-A., . "Stackelberg-solvable games and pre-play communication," CORE Discussion Papers RP -425, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Friedman & Scott Shenker, 1998. "Learning and Implementation on the Internet," Departmental Working Papers 199821, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Roberto Cellini & Luca Lambertini, 2010.
"The Issue Of Time Inconsistency Revisited As An Extended Game,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 12(02), pages 161-174.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2003. "The issue of time inconsistency revisited as an extended game," Working Papers 489, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Lambertini, L. & Poddar, S. & Sasaki, D., 1998.
"RJV in Product Innovation and the Form of Market Competition,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
668, The University of Melbourne.
- L. Lambertini & S. Poddar & D. Sasaki, 1998. "RJV in Product Innovation and the Form of Market Competition," Working Papers 343, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- L. Lambertini & A. Tampieri, 2011.
"Low-Quality Leadership in a Vertically Differentiated Duopoly with Cournot Competition,"
wp750, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Lambertini, Luca & Tampieri, Alessandro, 2012. "Low-quality leadership in a vertically differentiated duopoly with Cournot competition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 396-398.
- Lambertini, Luca & Tampieri, Alessandro, 2013. "Endogenous timing in quality choices and price competition," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-37, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Olivier Bonroy, 2006.
"Le standard de qualité minimale est-il un instrument socialement optimal ?. Une revue de littérature,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(1), pages 35-53.
- Bonroy, Olivier, 2003. "Le standard de qualité minimale est-il un instrument socialement optimal? Une revue de littérature," Cahiers de recherche 0304, GREEN.
- Rabah Amir & Anna Stepanova, 2000.
"Second-Mover Advantage and Price Leadership in Bertrand Duopoly,"
CIE Discussion Papers
2000-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Amir, Rabah & Stepanova, Anna, 2006. "Second-mover advantage and price leadership in Bertrand duopoly," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 1-20, April.
- AMIR, Rabah & STEPANOVA, Anna, 2004. "Second-mover advantage and price leadership in Bertrand duopoly," CORE Discussion Papers 2004037, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Basu, Kaushik, 1995. "Stackelberg equilibrium in oligopoly: An explanation based on managerial incentives," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 459-464, October.
- Luca Lambertini, 1997.
"Time Consistency in Games of Timing,"
97-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- L. Lambertini & G. Rossini, 2000. "Excess Capacity in Oligopoly with Sequential Entry," Working Papers 384, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- L. Lambertini & R. Rovelli, 2003. "Monetary and fiscal policy coordination and macroeconomic stabilization. A theoretical analysis," Working Papers 464, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Giulio ECCHIA & Luca LAMBERTINI, 2001. "Endogenous Timing and Quality Standards in a Vertically Differentiated Duopoly," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2001021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Mujumdar, Sudesh & Pal, Debashis, 2007. "Strategic managerial incentives in a two-period Cournot duopoly," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 338-353, February.
- Kempf, Hubert & Rota-Graziosi, Grégoire, 2010. "Endogenizing leadership in tax competition," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(9-10), pages 768-776, October.
- L. Lambertini & A. Tampieri, 2012. "Endogenous Timing in Quality Investments and Price Competition," Working Papers wp815, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.