Generalized slutsky conditions for aggregate consumer demand functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 15 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- V. Smith & George Van Houtven, 2004. "Recovering Hicksian Consumer Surplus within a Collective Model: Hausman's Method for the Household," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(2), pages 153-167, June.
- Valérie Lechene & Ian Preston, 2008.
"Non cooperative household demand,"
IFS Working Papers
W08/14, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Andrés Carvajal, .
"Testable Restrictions of General Equilibrium Theory in Exchange Economies with Externalities,"
Borradores de Economia
231, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Andrés Carvajal, 2004. "Testable Restrictions of General Equilibrium Theory in Exchange Economies with Externalities," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 04/28, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Nov 2004.
- Andrés Carvajal, 2003. "Testable Restrictions og General Equilibrium Theory in Exchange Economies with Externalities," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003556, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Valerie Lechene & Ian Preston, 2005.
"Household Nash Equilibrium with Voluntarily Contributed Public Goods,"
Economics Series Working Papers
226, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Valérie Lechene & Ian Preston, 2005. "Household Nash equilibrium with voluntarily contributed public goods," IFS Working Papers W05/06, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Ekeland, Ivar, 2004. "Applying exterior differential calculus to economics: a presentation and some new results," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 363-385, August.
- P. A. Chiappori & I. Ekeland, 1999. "Aggregation and Market Demand: An Exterior Differential Calculus Viewpoint," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(6), pages 1435-1458, November.
- Andrés Carvajal, 2003.
"Testable Restrictions On The Equilibrium Manifold Under Random Preferences,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
001899, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Carvajal, Andres, 2004. "Testable restrictions on the equilibrium manifold under random preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 121-143, February.
- Andrés Carvajal, . "Testable Restrictions on the Equilibrium Manifold under Random Preferences," Borradores de Economia 233, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & Pierre Mohnen, 1991.
"Price-Cost Margins, Exports and Productivity Growth: With an Application to Canadian Industries,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 24(3), pages 638-59, August.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & Pierre A. Mohnen, 1991. "Price-Cost Margins, Exports and Productivity Growth: With an Application to Canadian Industries," NBER Working Papers 3584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Ekeland, Ivar & Browning, Martin, 2007.
"Local disaggregation of negative demand and excess demand functions,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 764-770, August.
- Pierre-André Chiappori & Ivar Ekeland & Martin Browning, 2005. "Local Disaggregation of Negative Demand and Excess Demand Functions," CAM Working Papers 2005-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Snyder, Susan K., 2004. "Observable implications of equilibrium behavior on finite data," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 165-176, February.
- Smith, V. Kerry & Van Houtven, George, 1998.
"Non-Market Valuation and the Household,"
98-04, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Peter Davis & Pasquale Schiraldi, 2013. "The flexible coefficient multinomial logit (FC-MNL) model of demand for differentiated products," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 54252, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Valerie Lechene & Ian Preston, 2000. "Departures from Slutsky Symmetry in Noncooperative Household Demand Models," Economics Series Working Papers 52, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Serletis, Apostolos & Shahmoradi, Asghar, 2010. "Consumption effects of government purchases," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 892-905, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.