The demand for site-specific recreational activities: A characteristics approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 8 (1981)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcella Veronesi & Martina Menon & Federico Perali, 2007. "Extensions of the Traditional Travel Cost Model of Non-Market Valuation to a Collective Framework: Evidence from the Field," Working Papers 42/2007, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Pendleton, Linwood, 1999. "Reconsidering the hedonic vs. RUM debate in the valuation of recreational environmental amenities," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 167-189, May.
- Angel Bujosa Bestard & Antoni Riera Font, 2008.
"Environmental diversity in recreational choice modelling,"
CRE Working Papers (Documents de treball del CRE)
2008/5, Centre de Recerca Econòmica (UIB ·"Sa Nostra").
- Bujosa Bestard, Angel & Font, Antoni Riera, 2009. "Environmental diversity in recreational choice modelling," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2743-2750, September.
- Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Smith, V. Kerry, 2006. "Recreation Demand Models," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 671-761 Elsevier.
- Hynes, Stephen & Greene, William, 2011.
"Estimating recreation demand with on-site panel data: An application of a latent class truncated and endogenously stratified count data model,"
135171, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit, National University of Ireland, Galway.
- Hynes, Stephen & Greene, William, 2011. "Estimating recreation demand with on-site panel data: An application of a latent class truncated and endogenously stratified count data model," Working Papers 148925, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit, National University of Ireland, Galway.
- Stephen Hynes & Nick Hanley & Eoghan Garvey, 2007.
"Up the Proverbial Creek without a Paddle: Accounting for Variable Participant Skill Levels in Recreational Demand Modelling,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 36(4), pages 413-426, April.
- Stephen Hynes & Nick Hanley & Eoghan Garvey, 2006. "Up the proverbial creek without a paddle: Accounting for variable participant skill levels in recreational demand modelling," Working Papers 0604, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Boeri, Marco & Doherty, Edel & Campbell, Danny & Longo, Alberto, 2012. "Investigating Scale Heterogeneity in Latent Class Models," Working Papers 148833, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit, National University of Ireland, Galway.
- Esther Martínez-García & Josep María Raya, 2009. "Determinantes de la demanda temporal de turismo: una aproximación microeconómica con un modelo de duración," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 33(2), pages 271-302, May.
- Milon, J. Walter, 1985. "Site Characteristics And Revealed Preferences For Outdoor Recreation," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 14(1), April.
- Huang, J u-Chin & Nychka, Douglas W., 2000. "A nonparametric multiple choice method within the random utility framework," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 207-225, August.
- Stephane Hess & Nesha Beharry-Borg, 2012. "Accounting for Latent Attitudes in Willingness-to-Pay Studies: The Case of Coastal Water Quality Improvements in Tobago," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 52(1), pages 109-131, May.
- Bénédicte Rulleau & Jeoffrey Dehez & Patrick Point, 2009. "A Multidimensional Approach to the Economic Value of Outdoor Recreation," Economie et Statistique, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, vol. 421, pages 29-45, September.
- Jeffrey Englin & Klaus Moeltner, 2004. "The Value of Snowfall to Skiers and Boarders," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 29(1), pages 123-136, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.