Efficiency of Catch and Effort Quotas in the Presence of Risk
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 43 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Weitzman, Martin L., 2002. "Landing Fees vs Harvest Quotas with Uncertain Fish Stocks," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 325-338, March.
- Hannesson, Rognvaldur & Steinshamn, Stein Ivar, 1991. "How to set catch quotas: Constant effort or constant catch?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 71-91, January.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1984. "Uncertainty in the Theory of Renewable Resource Markets," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 289-303, April.
- Quiggin, John, 1992. "How to set catch quotas: A note on the superiority of constant effort rules," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 199-203, March.
- Hansen, Lars Gårn & Jensen, Frank & Russell, Clifford, 2013.
"Instrument choice when regulators are concerned about resource extinction,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 135-147.
- Lars Gårn Hansen & Frank Jensen & Clifford Russell, 2011. "Instrument Choice when Regulators are Concerned about Resource Extinction," IFRO Working Paper 2011/6, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics, revised Jul 2011.
- Vincent Martinet & Michel de Lara & Julio Peña & Héctor Ramirez, 2012.
"Risk and Sustainability: Assessing Fisheries Management Strategies,"
ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers
inv276, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Vincent Martinet & Michel De Lara & Julio Peña-Torres & Héctor Ramírez Cabrera, 2012. "Risk and Sustainability: Assessing Fisheries Management Strategies," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-11, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Gutiérrez Huerta, María José & Da Rocha, José María, 2003. "The Evaluation of Fisheries Management: A Dynamic Stochastic Approach," DFAEII Working Papers 2003-04, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Tom Kompas & Tuong Nhu Che & R. Quentin Grafton, 2006.
"Fisheries Instrument Choice under Uncertainty,"
Economics and Environment Network Working Papers
0607, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Eihab Fathelrahman & Aydin Basarir & Mohamed Gheblawi & Sherin Sherif & James Ascough, 2014. "Economic Risk and Efficiency Assessment of Fisheries in Abu-Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE): A Stochastic Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(6), pages 3878-3898, June.
- Vincent Martinet & Michel de Lara & Julio Peña & Héctor Ramirez, 2010. "Evaluation of Management Procedures: Application to Chilean Jack Mackerel Fishery," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv255, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Da Rocha, José María & Gutiérrez Huerta, María José, 2004.
"The Optimality of the Common Fisheries Policy: the Northern Stock of Hake,"
DFAEII Working Papers
2002-20, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- José-María Da-Rocha & María-José Gutiérrez, 2006. "The optimality of the Common Fisheries Policy: the Northern Stock of Hake," Spanish Economic Review, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 1-21, 03.
- Jensen, Frank, 2008. "Uncertainty and asymmetric information: An overview," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 89-103, January.
- José Da Rocha & María Gutiérrez, 2012. "Endogenous Fishery Management in a Stochastic Model: Why Do Fishery Agencies Use TACs Along with Fishing Periods?," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 53(1), pages 25-59, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.