Efficiency of Catch and Effort Quotas in the Presence of Risk
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 43 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Weitzman, Martin L., 2002. "Landing Fees vs Harvest Quotas with Uncertain Fish Stocks," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 325-338, March.
- Hannesson, Rognvaldur & Steinshamn, Stein Ivar, 1991. "How to set catch quotas: Constant effort or constant catch?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 71-91, January.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1984. "Uncertainty in the Theory of Renewable Resource Markets," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 289-303, April.
- Quiggin, John, 1992. "How to set catch quotas: A note on the superiority of constant effort rules," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 199-203, March.
- Tom Kompas & Tuong Nhu Che & R. Quentin Grafton, 2008.
"Fisheries Instrument Choice under Uncertainty,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(4), pages 652-666.
- José-María Da-Rocha & María-José Gutiérrez, 2006.
"The optimality of the Common Fisheries Policy: the Northern Stock of Hake,"
Spanish Economic Review,
Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 1-21, 03.
- Da Rocha, José María & Gutiérrez Huerta, María José, 2004. "The Optimality of the Common Fisheries Policy: the Northern Stock of Hake," DFAEII Working Papers 2002-20, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- José Da Rocha & María Gutiérrez, 2012. "Endogenous Fishery Management in a Stochastic Model: Why Do Fishery Agencies Use TACs Along with Fishing Periods?," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 53(1), pages 25-59, September.
- Vincent Martinet & Michel De Lara & Julio Peña-Torres & Héctor Ramírez Cabrera, 2012.
"Risk and Sustainability: Assessing Fisheries Management Strategies,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2012-11, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Vincent Martinet & Michel de Lara & Julio Peña & Héctor Ramirez, 2012. "Risk and Sustainability: Assessing Fisheries Management Strategies," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv276, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Gutiérrez Huerta, María José & Da Rocha, José María, 2003. "The Evaluation of Fisheries Management: A Dynamic Stochastic Approach," DFAEII Working Papers 2003-04, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Vincent Martinet & Michel de Lara & Julio Peña & Héctor Ramirez, 2010. "Evaluation of Management Procedures: Application to Chilean Jack Mackerel Fishery," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv255, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Jensen, Frank, 2008. "Uncertainty and asymmetric information: An overview," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 89-103, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.