How to set catch quotas: Constant effort or constant catch?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 20 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Danielsson, Asgeir, 2002. "Efficiency of Catch and Effort Quotas in the Presence of Risk," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 20-33, January.
- Richard Carson & Clive Granger & Jeremy Jackson & Wolfram Schlenker, 2009.
"Fisheries Management Under Cyclical Population Dynamics,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 42(3), pages 379-410, March.
- Carson, Richard & GRANGER, CLIVE W & Jackson, Jeremy & Schlenker, Wolfram, 2006. "Fisheries Management Under Cyclical Population Dynamics," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt4586c8tk, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Tom Kompas & Tuong Nhu Che & R. Quentin Grafton, 2006.
"Fisheries Instrument Choice under Uncertainty,"
Economics and Environment Network Working Papers
0607, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Vincent Martinet & Michel de Lara & Julio Peña & Héctor Ramirez, 2010. "Evaluation of Management Procedures: Application to Chilean Jack Mackerel Fishery," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv255, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Vincent Martinet & Michel de Lara & Julio Peña & Héctor Ramirez, 2012.
"Risk and Sustainability: Assessing Fisheries Management Strategies,"
ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers
inv276, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Vincent Martinet & Michel De Lara & Julio Peña-Torres & Héctor Ramírez Cabrera, 2012. "Risk and Sustainability: Assessing Fisheries Management Strategies," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-11, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Pintassilgo, Pedro & Duarte, Clara Costa, 2002. "Optimal Management Of The Northern Atlantic Bluefin Tuna," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 17(1).
- Trond Bjørndal & Marko Lindroos, 2012. "Cooperative and non-cooperative management of the Northeast Atlantic cod fishery," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 41-60, April.
- Gerritsen, Rolf, 1992. "Labor's Final Rural "Crisis"?: Australian Rural Policy in 1990 and 1991," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 60(02), August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.