Cooperative and non-cooperative management of the Northeast Atlantic cod fishery
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Bioeconomics.
Volume (Year): 14 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103315
Bioeconomic analysis; Cooperation; Non-cooperation; Strategies; Q57;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ussif Sumaila, 1997.
"Cooperative and Non-Cooperative Exploitation of the Arcto-Norwegian Cod Stock,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(2), pages 147-165, September.
- Sumaila, U.R., 1997. "Cooperative and Non-Cooperative Exploitation of the Arcto-Norwegian Cod Stock," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 167, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Sumaila, U.R., 1997.
"Strategic Dynamic Interaction: The Case of Barents Sea Fisheries,"
Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen
172, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Sumaila, Ussif Rashid, 1997. "Strategic Dynamic Interaction: The Case Of Barents Sea Fisheries," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 12(2).
- Bjorndal, Trond & Brasao, Ana, 2006. "The East Atlantic Bluefin Tuna Fisheries: Stock Collapse or Recovery?," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 21(2).
- Gordon R. Munro, 1979. "The Optimal Management of Transboundary Renewable Resources," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 12(3), pages 355-76, August.
- Hannesson, Rognvaldur & Steinshamn, Stein Ivar, 1991. "How to set catch quotas: Constant effort or constant catch?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 71-91, January.
- Armstrong, Claire W., 1994. "Cooperative Solutions in a Transboundary Fishery: The Russian-Norwegian Co-Management of Arcto-Norwegian Cod Stock," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 9(4).
- Diego Valderrama & James L. Anderson, 2007. "Improving Utilization of the Atlantic Sea Scallop Resource: An Analysis of Rotational Management of Fishing Grounds," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 83(1), pages 86-103.
- Tahvonen, Olli, 2009. "Economics of harvesting age-structured fish populations," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 281-299, November.
- Hannesson, Rögnvaldur, 2007. "Cheating about the cod," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 698-705, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.