Subordinated debt prices and forward-looking estimates of bank asset volatility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economics and Business.
Volume (Year): 48 (1996)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- G. William Schwert, 1990.
"Stock Volatility and the Crash of '87,"
NBER Working Papers
2954, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rong Fan & Joseph G. Haubrich & Peter Ritchken & James B. Thomson, 2003.
"Getting the most out of mandatory subordinated debt requirement,"
848, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Rong Fan & Joseph Haubrich & Peter Ritchken & James Thomson, 2003. "Getting the Most Out of a Mandatory Subordinated Debt Requirement," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 149-179, October.
- Rong Fan & Joseph G. Haubrich & Peter Ritchken & James B. Thomson, 2002. "Getting the most out of a mandatory subordinated debt requirement," Working Paper 0214, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Markus R. Kosters & Stefan T.M. Streatmans & Mario Maggi, 2011. "Pricing Full Deposit Insurance in Germany amidst the Financial Crisis 2008-2010," Quaderni di Dipartimento 143, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.