The impact of variance estimation in option valuation models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1977)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walter Schachermayer & Josef Teichmann, 2007. "How close are the option pricing formulas of Bachelier and Black-Merton-Scholes?," Papers 0711.1272, arXiv.org.
- Peter C.B.Phillips & Jun Yu, .
"Simulation-based Estimation of Contingent Claims Prices,"
CoFie-05-2008, Sim Kee Boon Institute for Financial Economics.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2009. "Simulation-Based Estimation of Contingent-Claims Prices," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(9), pages 3669-3705, September.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2007. "Simulation-based Estimation of Contingent-claims Prices," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1596, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2008. "Simulation-based Estimation of Contingent-claims Prices," Finance Working Papers 22473, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Butler, J. S. & Schachter, Barry, 1996. "The statistical properties of parameters inferred from the black-scholes formula," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 223-235.
- Popovic, Ray & Goldsman, David, 2012. "On valuing and hedging European options when volatility is estimated directly," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(1), pages 124-131.
- Kristensen, Dennis, 2008. "Estimation of partial differential equations with applications in finance," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 392-408, June.
- Darsinos, T. & Satchell, S.E., 2001. "Bayesian Analysis of the Black-Scholes Option Price," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0102, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.