Economic growth and global warming: A model of multiple equilibria and thresholds
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 57 (2005)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ligthart, Jenny E. & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1994.
"Pollution, the cost of public funds and endogenous growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 339-349, December.
- Ligthart, J.E. & Ploeg, F. van der, 1994. "Pollution, the cost of public funds and endogenous growth," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-376258, Tilburg University.
- Klaus Keller & Kelvin Tan & Francois M.M. Morel & David F. Bradford, 2000.
"Preserving the Ocean Circulation: Implications for Climate Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
7476, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klaus Keller & Kelvin Tan & Francois M.M. Morel & David F. Bradford, 1999. "Preserving the Ocean Circulation: Implications for Climate Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 199, CESifo Group Munich.
- Barro, Robert J, 1990.
"Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages S103-26, October.
- Robert J. Barro, 1988. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 2588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J., 1990. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogeneous Growth," Scholarly Articles 3451296, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, R.J., 1988. "Government Spending In A Simple Model Of Endogenous Growth," RCER Working Papers 130, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Richard Tol, 1999. "Spatial and Temporal Efficiency in Climate Policy: Applications of FUND," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(1), pages 33-49, July.
- David Popp, 2003. "ENTICE: Endogenous Technological Change in the DICE Model of Global Warming," NBER Working Papers 9762, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smulders, J.A., 1995.
"Entropy, environment and endogenous economic growth,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153413, Tilburg University.
- Sjak Smulders, 1995. "Entropy, environment, and endogenous economic growth," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 319-340, August.
- Stephen C Peck & Thomas J. Teisberg, 1992. "CETA: A Model for Carbon Emissions Trajectory Assessment," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 55-78.
- Oliver Deke & Kurt Georg Hooss & Christiane Kasten & Gernot Klepper & Katrin Springer, 2001. "Economic Impact of Climate Change: Simulations with a Regionalized Climate-Economy Model," Kiel Working Papers 1065, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Søren Nielsen & Lars Pedersen & Peter Sørensen, 1995. "Environmental policy, pollution, unemployment, and endogenous growth," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 185-205, August.
- Wagener, F.O.O., 2013. "Economics of environmental regime shifts," CeNDEF Working Papers 13-08, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Heijnen, P. & Wagener, F.O.O., 2013. "Avoiding an ecological regime shift is sound economic policy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 1322-1341.
- Mika Kato & Lars Gruene & Willi Semmler, 2002.
"Solving Ecological Mangement Problems Using Dynamic Programming,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2002
102, Society for Computational Economics.
- Grüne, Lars & Kato, Mika & Semmler, Willi, 2005. "Solving ecological management problems using dynamic programming," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 448-473, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.