Bargaining rules of thumb
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 22 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florens, Jean-Pierre & Hugo, Marie-Anne & Richard, Jean-François, 1996.
"Game Theory Econometric Models: Application to Procurements in the Space Industry,"
IDEI Working Papers
62, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Florens, Jean-Pierre & Hugo, Marie-Anne & Richard, Jean-Francois, 1997. "Game theory econometric models: application to procurements in the space industry," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 951-959, April.
- Armantier, O. & Florens, J.-P. & Richard, J.-F., 1997.
"Equilibre approximatif et regle intuitive: une application aux appels d'offres dans l'industrie spatiale,"
97.487, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Jean-François Richard & Jean-Pierre Florens & Olivier Armantier, 1998. "Équilibre approximatif et règle intuitive : une application aux appels d'offres dans l'industrie spatiale," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 132(1), pages 179-190.
- Park, Timothy A. & Lohr, Luanne, 1996. "Wholesaler Markup Decisions Under Demand Uncertainty," Faculty Series 16699, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- John Conlisk, 1996. "Why Bounded Rationality?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(2), pages 669-700, June.
- Binmore, Ken & Samuelson, Larry & Young, Peyton, 2003. "Equilibrium selection in bargaining models," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 296-328, November.
- Richard, Jean-François, 2000. "Conférence François-Albert Angers (1999). Enchères : théorie économique et réalité," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 76(2), pages 173-198, juin.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.