Preferences and nonreversibility of indifference curves
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 17 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berdugo, Binyamin & Hadad, Sharon, 2009. "How does Investors' Legal Protection affect Productivity and Growth?," MPRA Paper 15496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Traub, Stefan & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2006.
"An Experimental Investigation of the Disparity between WTA and WTP for Lotteries,"
Economics Working Papers
2006,09, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Ulrich Schmidt & Stefan Traub, 2009. "An Experimental Investigation of the Disparity Between WTA and WTP for Lotteries," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 66(3), pages 229-262, March.
- Schmidt, Ulrich & Traub, Stefan, 2009. "An experimental investigation of the disparity between WTA and WTP for lotteries," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 28786, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mattei, Aurelio, 2000. "Full-scale real tests of consumer behavior using experimental data," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 487-497, December.
- Rulleau, Bénédicte & Dachary-Bernard, Jeanne, 2012. "Preferences, rational choices and economic valuation: Some empirical tests," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 198-206.
- Gowdy, John M. & Mayumi, Kozo, 2001. "Reformulating the foundations of consumer choice theory and environmental valuation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 223-237, November.
- Reinhard Sippel, 1995. "An Experiment on the Pure Theory of Consumer's Behaviour," Discussion Paper Serie B 274, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Gowdy, John M., 2004. "Altruism, evolution, and welfare economics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 69-73, January.
- Martin Binder, 2009. "Some Considerations Regarding the Problem of Multidimensional Utility," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-099, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Kant, Shashi, 2003. "Extending the boundaries of forest economics," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 39-56, January.
- Douglas Macmillan & Elizabeth Duff & David Elston, 2001. "Modelling the Non-market Environmental Costs and Benefits of Biodiversity Projects Using Contingent Valuation Data," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(4), pages 391-410, April.
- Borges, Bernhard F. J. & Knetsch, Jack L., 1998. "Tests of market outcomes with asymmetric valuations of gains and losses: Smaller gains, fewer trades, and less value," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 185-193, January.
- Jack L. Knetsch, 1995. "Assumptions, behavioral findings, and policy analysis," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 68-78.
- Binyamin Berdugo & Sharon Hadad, 2009. "How does Investors' Legal Protection affect Productivity and Growth?," Working Papers 0908, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.