Race and attitudes toward the police: Assessing the effects of watching "reality" police programs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Criminal Justice.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Correia, Mark E. & Reisig, Michael D. & Lovrich, Nicholas P., 1996. "Public perceptions of state police: An analysis of individual-level and contextual variables," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 17-28.
- Henderson, Martha L. & Cullen, Francis T. & Cao, Liqun & Browning, Sandra Lee & Kopache, Renee, 1997. "The impact of race on perceptions of criminal injustice," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 447-462, November.
- Huebner, Beth M. & Schafer, Joseph A. & Bynum, Timothy S., 2004. "African American and White perceptions of police services: Within- and between-group variation," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 123-135.
- Dowler, Kenneth & Zawilski, Valerie, 2007. "Public perceptions of police misconduct and discrimination: Examining the impact of media consumption," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 193-203.
- Mancini, Christina & Shields, Ryan T., 2014. "Notes on a (sex crime) scandal: The impact of media coverage of sexual abuse in the Catholic Church on public opinion," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 221-232.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.