The impact of race on perceptions of criminal injustice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Criminal Justice.
Volume (Year): 25 (1997)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Secret, Philip E. & Johnson, James B., 1989. "Racial differences in attitudes toward crime control," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 361-375.
- Weitzer, Ronald, 2002. "Incidents of police misconduct and public opinion," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 397-408.
- Huebner, Beth M. & Schafer, Joseph A. & Bynum, Timothy S., 2004. "African American and White perceptions of police services: Within- and between-group variation," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 123-135.
- Garcia, Venessa & Cao, Liqun, 2005. "Race and satisfaction with the police in a small city," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 191-199.
- Sun, Ivan Y. & Wu, Yuning, 2006. "Citizens' perceptions of the courts: The impact of race, gender, and recent experience," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 457-467.
- Taylor, Ralph B. & Ratcliffe, Jerry H. & Dote, Lillian & Lawton, Brian A., 2007. "Roles of neighborhood race and status in the middle stages of juror selection," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 391-403.
- Buckler, Kevin & Cullen, Francis T. & Unnever, James D., 2007. "Citizen assessment of local criminal courts: Does fairness matter?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 524-536.
- Eschholz, Sarah & Blackwell, Brenda Sims & Gertz, Marc & Chiricos, Ted, 2002. "Race and attitudes toward the police: Assessing the effects of watching "reality" police programs," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 327-341.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.