Evaluations of police performance in an african american sample
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Criminal Justice.
Volume (Year): 27 (1999)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carter, David L., 1985. "Hispanic perception of police performance: An empirical assessment," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 487-500.
- Jang, Hyunseok & Joo, Hee-Jong & Zhao, Jihong (Solomon), 2010. "Determinants of public confidence in police: An international perspective," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 57-68, January.
- Garcia, Venessa & Cao, Liqun, 2005. "Race and satisfaction with the police in a small city," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 191-199.
- Payne, Brian K. & Tewksbury, Richard & Mustaine, Elizabeth Ehrhardt, 2010. "Attitudes about rehabilitating sex offenders: Demographic, victimization, and community-level influences," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 580-588, July.
- Payne, Brian K. & Time, Victoria & Gainey, Randy R., 2006. "Police chiefs' and students' attitudes about the Miranda warnings," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 653-660.
- Kevin Curtin & Karen Hayslett-McCall & Fang Qiu, 2010. "Determining Optimal Police Patrol Areas with Maximal Covering and Backup Covering Location Models," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 125-145, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.