Language barriers in the delivery of police services: A study of police and Hispanic interactions in a midwestern city
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Criminal Justice.
Volume (Year): 29 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carter, David L., 1983. "Hispanic interaction with the criminal justice system in Texas: Experiences, attitudes, and perceptions," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 213-227.
- Cheurprakobkit, Sutham & Bartsch, Robert A., 1999. "Police work and the police profession: Assessing attitudes of city officials, spanish-speaking hispanics, and their english-speaking counterparts," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 87-100, March.
- Carter, David L., 1985. "Hispanic perception of police performance: An empirical assessment," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 487-500.
- McCluskey, John D. & McCluskey, Cynthia Perez & Enriquez, Roger, 2008. "A comparison of Latino and White citizen satisfaction with police," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 471-477, November.
- Culver, Leigh, 2004. "The impact of new immigration patterns on the provision of police services in midwestern communities," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 329-344.
- Reitzel, John D. & Rice, Stephen K. & Piquero, Alex R., 2004. "Lines and shadows: Perceptions of racial profiling and the Hispanic experience," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 607-616.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.