Police work and the police profession: Assessing attitudes of city officials, spanish-speaking hispanics, and their english-speaking counterparts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Criminal Justice.
Volume (Year): 27 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Culver, Leigh, 2004. "The impact of new immigration patterns on the provision of police services in midwestern communities," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 329-344.
- Herbst, Leigh & Walker, Samuel, 2001. "Language barriers in the delivery of police services: A study of police and Hispanic interactions in a midwestern city," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 329-340.
- Correia, Mark E., 2010. "Determinants of attitudes toward police of Latino immigrants and non-immigrants," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 99-107, January.
- McCluskey, John D. & McCluskey, Cynthia Perez & Enriquez, Roger, 2008. "A comparison of Latino and White citizen satisfaction with police," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 471-477, November.
- Garcia, Venessa & Cao, Liqun, 2005. "Race and satisfaction with the police in a small city," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 191-199.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.