Medals in transition: explaining medal performance and inequality of Chinese provinces
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 33 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Gásquez & Vicente Royuela, 2014. "Is Football an Indicator of Development at the International Level?," Social Indicators Research, Springer, Springer, vol. 117(3), pages 827-848, July.
- Madeleine Andreff & Wladimir Andreff, 2011. "Economic Prediction of Medal Wins at the 2014 Winter Olympics," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(2).
- Wladimir Andreff, 2013. "Economic development as major determinant of Olympic medal wins: predicting performances of Russian and Chinese teams at Sochi Games," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers), HAL halshs-00971788, HAL.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2012. "Is Hosting the Games Enough to Win? A predictive economic model of medal wins at 2014 Winter Olympics," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers), HAL halshs-00794057, HAL.
- Madeleine Andreff & Wladimir Andreff & Sandrine Poupaux, 2008. "Les Determinants Economiques de la Performance Olympique," Working Papers, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists 0819, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Madeleine Andreff & Wladimir Andreff, 2011. "Economic Prediction of Medal Wins at the 2014 Winter Olympics," Working Papers, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists 1116, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.