The impact of reform on socialist enterprises in transition: Structure, conduct, and performance in Chinese industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 15 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen Pu & Hsiao Chihying, 2005.
"the Transition Process in China: A theoretic and empirical Study,"
Development and Comp Systems
- C. Hsiao & P. Chen, 2005. "The Transition Process in China: a Theoretical and Empirical Study," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 210, Society for Computational Economics.
- Zhang, Anming & Zhang, Yimin & Zhao, Ronald, 2002. "Profitability and productivity of Chinese industrial firms: Measurement and ownership implications," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 65-88.
- Luo, Yadong, 2002. "Partnering with foreign businesses: perspectives from Chinese firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 481-493, June.
- Perkins, Frances C., 1994. "State enterprise reform and macro-economic stability in transition economies," Kiel Working Papers 665, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jones, Derek & Klinedinst, Mark & Rock, Charles, 1998. "Productive Efficiency during Transition: Evidence from Bulgarian Panel Data," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 446-464, September.
- Massimo Caruso, 2002. "Procyclical Productivity and Output Growth in China: An Econometric Analysis," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 251-274, July.
- Andrew Feltenstein & Saleh M. Nsouli, 2003.
""Big Bang" Versus Gradualism in Economic Reforms: An Intertemporal Analysis with an Application to China,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 50(3), pages 6.
- Andrew Feltenstein & Saleh M. Nsouli, 2001. ""Big Bang" Versus Gradualism in Economic Reforms: An Intertemporal Analysis with an Application to China," IMF Working Papers 01/98, International Monetary Fund.
- Claro, Sebastian, 2006. "Supporting inefficient firms with capital subsidies: China and Germany in the 1990s," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 377-401, June.
- Zhang, Weiying, 1997. "Decision rights, residual claim and performance: A theory of how the Chinese state enterprise reform works," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 67-82.
- Garbaccio, Richard F., 1995. "Price reform and structural change in the Chinese economy: Policy simulations using a CGE model," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-34.
- Wang, Yijiang & Chang, Chun, 1998. "Economic transition under a semifederalist government: The experience of China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-23.
- Raiser, Martin, 1995. "Industrial reforms in China: State-owned enterprises between output growth and profitability decline," Kiel Working Papers 672, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Sun, Qunyan & Zhang, Anming & Li, Jie, 2005. "A study of optimal state shares in mixed oligopoly: Implications for SOE reform and foreign competition," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-27.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.