Partnering with foreign businesses: perspectives from Chinese firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 55 (2002)
Issue (Month): 6 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yigang Pan, 1996. "Influences on Foreign Equity Ownership Level in Joint Ventures in China," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 27(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Arvind Parkhe, 1991. "Interfirm Diversity, Organizational Learning, and Longevity in Global Strategic Alliances," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 22(4), pages 579-601, December.
- Stephen B Tallman & Oded Shenkar, 1994. "A Managerial Decision Model of International Cooperative Venture Formation," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 25(1), pages 91-113, March.
- Weijian Shan, 1991. "Environmental Risks and Joint Venture Sharing Arrangements," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 22(4), pages 555-578, December.
- Rawski, Thomas G, 1994. "Chinese Industrial Reform: Accomplishments, Prospects, and Implications," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 271-75, May.
- J Michael Geringer, 1991. "Strategic Determinants of Partner Selection Criteria in International Joint Ventures," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 22(1), pages 41-62, March.
- Nolan, Peter, 1996. "Large Firms and Industrial Reform in Former Planned Economies: The Case of China," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Groves, Theodore, et al, 1994. "Autonomy and Incentives in Chinese State Enterprises," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 109(1), pages 183-209, February.
- Jefferson, Gary H. & Xu, Wenyi, 1991. "The impact of reform on socialist enterprises in transition: Structure, conduct, and performance in Chinese industry," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 45-64, March.
- Jefferson, Gary H & Rawski, Thomas G & Yuxin, Zheng, 1992. "Growth, Efficiency, and Convergence in China's State and Collective Industry," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(2), pages 239-66, January.
- Lu, Yadong, 1998. "Joint venture success in China: How should we select a good partner?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 145-166, July.
- Oded Shenkar & Mary Ann von Glinow, 1994. "Paradoxes of Organizational Theory and Research: Using the Case of China to Illustrate National Contingency," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(1), pages 56-71, January.
- Urem, Branka & Alcorta, Ludovico & An, Tongliang, 2008. "The Innovativeness of Foreign Firms in China," MERIT Working Papers 019, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jiang, Marshall S. & Chu, Rongwei & Pan, Yigang, 2011. "Anticipated duration of international joint ventures: A transaction cost perspective," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 175-183, June.
- Li Dong & Keith Glaister, 2007. "National and corporate culture differences in international strategic alliances: Perceptions of Chinese partners," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 191-205, June.
- Dong, Li & Glaister, Keith W., 2006. "Motives and partner selection criteria in international strategic alliances: Perspectives of Chinese firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 577-600, December.
- Duysters, Geert & Saebi, Tina & Dong, Qinqin, 2007.
"Strategic Partnering with Chinese Companies: Hidden Motives and Treasures,"
MERIT Working Papers
034, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Duysters, Geert & Saebi, Tina & Dong, Qinqin, 2007. "Strategic Partnering with Chinese Companies: Hidden Motives and Treasures," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 034, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Chen, Shih-Fen S. & Hennart, Jean-Francois, 2004. "A hostage theory of joint ventures: why do Japanese investors choose partial over full acquisitions to enter the United States?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(10), pages 1126-1134, October.
- Liesch, Peter W. & Wilson, Elizabeth J., 2005. "Business-to-business relationship architecture and networks among Australia, New Zealand, and Asian firms: introduction to the special issue," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 168-172, February.
- Kim, Daekwan & Basu, Choton & Naidu, G.M. & Cavusgil, Erin, 2011. "The innovativeness of Born-Globals and customer orientation: Learning from Indian Born-Globals," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(8), pages 879-886, August.
- Bianchi, Constanza C. & Saleh, Md. Abu, 2011. "Antecedents of importer relationship performance in Latin America," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 258-265, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.