Agricultural credit and farm performance in China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 13 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feder, Gershon & Lau, Lawrence J. & Lin, Justin & Luo Xiaopeng, 1990.
"The determinants of farm investment and residential construction in post-reform China,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank
471, The World Bank.
- Feder, Gershon, et al, 1992. "The Determinants of Farm Investment and Residential Construction in Post-Reform China," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(1), pages 1-26, October.
- Sebastián Auguste & Ricardo Bebczuk & Ramiro Moya, 2012.
"The Demand for Mortgages under Macro Volatility: The Argentine Case,"
Department of Economics, Working Papers, Departamento de EconomÃa, Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata
091, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Sebastián Auguste & Ricardo N. Bebczuk & Ramiro Moya, 2011. "The Demand for Mortgages under Macro Volatility: The Argentine Case," Research Department Publications, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department 4751, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Bruce, John W. & Li, Zongmin, 2009. "“Crossing the river while feeling the rocks”: Incremental land reform and its impact on rural welfare in China," IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 926, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sung Jin Kang & Yasuyuki Sawada, 2008.
"Credit Crunch And Household Welfare, The Case Of The Korean Financial Crisis,"
The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 438-458.
- Sun Jin Kang & Yasuyuki Sawada, 2003. "Credit Crunches and Household Welfare: The Case of the Korean Financial Crisis," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-234, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Yasuyuki Sawada & Sung Jin Kang, 2004. "Credit Crunches and Household Welfare: The Case of Korean Financial Crisis," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings, Econometric Society 751, Econometric Society.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2006:i:12:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reyes, Alvaro & Lensink, Robert & Kuyvenhoven, Arie & Moll, Henk, 2012. "Impact of Access to Credit on Farm Productivity of Fruit and Vegetable Growers in Chile," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil, International Association of Agricultural Economists 126217, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Deininger, Klaus & Binswanger, Hans, 1999. "The Evolution of the World Bank's Land Policy: Principles, Experience, and Future Challenges," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, World Bank Group, vol. 14(2), pages 247-76, August.
- Phinseng Channgakham, 2006. "The effects of a fertilizer loan on dry-season rice cultivated areas in Laos," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(12), pages 1-8.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.