Agricultural credit and farm performance in China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 13 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deininger, Klaus & Binswanger, Hans, 1999. "The Evolution of the World Bank's Land Policy: Principles, Experience, and Future Challenges," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 14(2), pages 247-76, August.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2006:i:12:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sebastián Auguste & Ricardo N. Bebczuk & Ramiro Moya, 2011.
"The Demand for Mortgages under Macro Volatility: The Argentine Case,"
Research Department Publications
4751, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Sebastián Auguste & Ricardo Bebczuk & Ramiro Moya, 2012. "The Demand for Mortgages under Macro Volatility: The Argentine Case," Department of Economics, Working Papers 091, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Bruce, John W. & Li, Zongmin, 2009. "“Crossing the river while feeling the rocks”: Incremental land reform and its impact on rural welfare in China," IFPRI discussion papers 926, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Feder, Gershon, et al, 1992.
"The Determinants of Farm Investment and Residential Construction in Post-Reform China,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(1), pages 1-26, October.
- Feder, Gershon & Lau, Lawrence J. & Lin, Justin & Luo Xiaopeng, 1990. "The determinants of farm investment and residential construction in post-reform China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 471, The World Bank.
- Reyes, Alvaro & Lensink, Robert & Kuyvenhoven, Arie & Moll, Henk, 2012. "Impact of Access to Credit on Farm Productivity of Fruit and Vegetable Growers in Chile," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126217, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Phinseng Channgakham, 2006. "The effects of a fertilizer loan on dry-season rice cultivated areas in Laos," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(12), pages 1-8.
- Yasuyuki Sawada & Sung Jin Kang, 2004. "Credit Crunches and Household Welfare: The Case of Korean Financial Crisis," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 751, Econometric Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.