Israeli women entrepreneurs: An examination of factors affecting performance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 12 (1997)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Baum, J. Robert & Olian, Judy D. & Erez, Miriam & Schnell, Eugene R. & Smith, Ken G. & Sims, Henry P. & Scully, Judith S. & Smith, Ken A., 1993. "Nationality and work role interactions: A cultural contrast of Israeli and U.S. entrepreneurs' versus managers' needs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 8(6), pages 499-512, November.
- Cromie, Stan & Birley, Sue, 1992. "Networking by female business owners in Northern Ireland," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 237-251, May.
- Birley, Sue, 1985. "The role of networks in the entrepreneurial process," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 107-117.
- Lerner, Miri, 1989. "Paternalism and entrepreneurship the emergence of state-made entrepreneurs," Journal of Behavioral Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 149-166.
- Brush, Candida G. & Vanderwerf, Pieter A., 1992. "A comparison of methods and sources for obtaining estimates of new venture performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 157-170, March.
- Fay, Michael & Williams, Lesley, 1993. "Gender bias and the availability of business loans," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 363-376, July.
- Ronstadt, Robert, 1988. "The Corridor Principle," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 31-40.
- Zhang, Zhen & Zyphur, Michael J. & Narayanan, Jayanth & Arvey, Richard D. & Chaturvedi, Sankalp & Avolio, Bruce J. & Lichtenstein, Paul & Larsson, Gerry, 2009. "The genetic basis of entrepreneurship: Effects of gender and personality," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 93-107, November.
- Marco van Gelderen & Marco van Gelderen & Niels Bosma & Niels Bosma & Roy Thurik & Roy Thurik, 2001.
"Setting up a business in the Netherlands,"
Scales Research Reports, EIM Business and Policy Research
H200013, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- van Gelderen, A.M. & Bosma, N. & Thurik, A.R., 2001. "Setting Up a Business in the Netherlands," ERIM Report Series Research in Management, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasm ERS-2001-15-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Mayer-Haug, Katrin & Read, Stuart & Brinckmann, Jan & Dew, Nicholas & Grichnik, Dietmar, 2013. "Entrepreneurial talent and venture performance: A meta-analytic investigation of SMEs," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1251-1273.
- Macpherson, Allan & Holt, Robin, 2007. "Knowledge, learning and small firm growth: A systematic review of the evidence," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 172-192, March.
- Aidis, Ruta & Wetzels, Cécile, 2007. "Self-Employment and Parenthood: Exploring the Impact of Partners, Children and Gender," IZA Discussion Papers 2813, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Read, Stuart & Song, Michael & Smit, Willem, 2009. "A meta-analytic review of effectuation and venture performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 573-587, November.
- Kayhan Tajeddini & Stephen Mueller, 2009. "Entrepreneurial characteristics in Switzerland and the UK: A comparative study of techno-entrepreneurs," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Bat Batjargal, 2000. "Entrepreneurial Versatility, Resources and Firm Performance in Russia: A Panel Study," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan 351, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Justin van der Sluis & Mirjam van Praag & Wim Vijverberg, 2003. "Entrepreneurship Selection and Performance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 03-046/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 24 Sep 2004.
- Carin Holmquist & Sara Carter, 2009. "The Diana Project: pioneering women studying pioneering women," Small Business Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 121-128, February.
- Jack, Sarah L., 2010. "Approaches to studying networks: Implications and outcomes," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 120-137, January.
- Watson, John, 2007. "Modeling the relationship between networking and firm performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 852-874, November.
- Man, Thomas W. Y. & Lau, Theresa & Chan, K. F., 2002. "The competitiveness of small and medium enterprises: A conceptualization with focus on entrepreneurial competencies," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 123-142, March.
- Unger, Jens M. & Rauch, Andreas & Frese, Michael & Rosenbusch, Nina, 2011. "Human capital and entrepreneurial success: A meta-analytical review," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 341-358, May.
- Nada Kobeissi, 2010. "Gender factors and female entrepreneurship: International evidence and policy implications," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 1-35, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.