Gender bias and the availability of business loans
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 8 (1993)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sophie Brana, 2010.
"Microcredit: an answer to the gender problem in funding?,"
Larefi Working Papers
1008, Larefi, Université Bordeaux 4.
- S. Brana, 2013. "Microcredit: an answer to the gender problem in funding?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 87-100, January.
- Sophie Brana, 2008. "Microcredit: an answer to the gender problem in funding?," Working Papers hal-00740098, HAL.
- Bradley, Samantha R. & Gicheva, Dora & Hassell, Lydia & Link, Albert N., 2013. "Gender Differences in Access to Private Investment Funding to Support the Development of New Technologies," Working Papers 13-9, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Nigar Hashimzade & Yulia Rodionova, 2013. "Gender Bias in Access to Finance, Occupational Choice, and Business Performance," Working Papers em-dp2013-01, School of Business, Reading University.
- Vania Sena & Jonathan Scott & Stephen Roper, 2012. "Gender, borrowing patterns and self-employment: some evidence for England," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 467-480, May.
- Francesca Maria Cesaroni & Francesca Lotti & Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2013. "Female firms and banks’ lending behaviour: what happened during the great recession?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 177, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Zhang, Zhen & Zyphur, Michael J. & Narayanan, Jayanth & Arvey, Richard D. & Chaturvedi, Sankalp & Avolio, Bruce J. & Lichtenstein, Paul & Larsson, Gerry, 2009. "The genetic basis of entrepreneurship: Effects of gender and personality," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 93-107, November.
- Klyver, Kim & Nielsen, Suna Løwe & Evald, Majbritt Rostgaard, 2013. "Women's self-employment: An act of institutional (dis)integration? A multilevel, cross-country study," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 474-488.
- Lerner, Miri & Brush, Candida & Hisrich, Robert, 1997. "Israeli women entrepreneurs: An examination of factors affecting performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 315-339, July.
- Becker-Blease, John R. & Sohl, Jeffrey E., 2007. "Do women-owned businesses have equal access to angel capital?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 503-521, July.
- Gary Akehurst & Enrique Simarro & Alicia Mas‐Tur, 2012. "Women entrepreneurship in small service firms: motivations, barriers and performance," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(15), pages 2489-2505, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.