Destination image and destination personality: An application of branding theories to tourism places
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 59 (2006)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aaker, Jennifer & Benet-Martinez, Veronica & Garolera, Jordi, 2001. "Consumption Symbols as Carriers of Culture: A Study of Japanese and Spanish Brand Personality Constructs," Research Papers 1668r, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Caprara, Gian Vittorio & Barbaranelli, Claudio & Guido, Gianluigi, 2001. "Brand personality: How to make the metaphor fit?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 377-395, June.
- Wang, Cheng Lu & Li, Dongjin & Barnes, Bradley R. & Ahn, Jongseok, 2012. "Country image, product image and consumer purchase intention: Evidence from an emerging economy," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1041-1051.
- Paloma Almodóvar & José Emilio Navas López & Patricia Huerta Riveros, 2009. "La tipología estratégica como factor determinante de la empresa conjunta internacional," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 33(3), pages 407-438, September.
- Vassilis Angelis & Ioanna Tsoka & Katerina Dimaki, 2011. "Tourism as a means of developing isolated regions: Defining the Image of a tourism destination from the demand and supply side," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1895, European Regional Science Association.
- Ewa Gliâ‰ˆÃ‘ska, 2011. "Place satisfaction as a component of cityâ€šÃ„Ã´s image among its residents (in the light of studentâ€šÃ„Ã´s opinion survey in Biaâ‰ˆÃ‡ystok â€šÃ„Ã¬ the capital of No," ERSA conference papers ersa10p866, European Regional Science Association.
- Roth, Katharina P. & Diamantopoulos, Adamantios, 2009. "Advancing the country image construct," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(7), pages 726-740, July.
- M. Geuens & B. Weijters & K. De Wulf, 2008. "A New Measure of Brand Personality," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/545, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Håkanson, Lars & Ambos, Björn, 2010. "The antecedents of psychic distance," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 195-210, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.