Strategic business nets--their type and management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 58 (2005)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hätönen, Jussi & Eriksson, Taina, 2009. "30+Â years of research and practice of outsourcing - Exploring the past and anticipating the future," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 142-155, June.
- Aarikka-Stenroos, Leena & Sandberg, Birgitta, 2012. "From new-product development to commercialization through networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 198-206.
- Pesämaa, Ossi, 2007. "Development of relationships in interorganizational networks: studies in the tourism and construction industries," MPRA Paper 8478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hallikas, Jukka & Varis, Jari & Sissonen, Heli & Virolainen, Veli-Matti, 2008. "The evolution of the network structure in the ICT sector," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 296-304, October.
- de Reuver, Mark & Bouwman, Harry, 2012. "Governance mechanisms for mobile service innovation in value networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 347-354.
- Ceci, Federica & Iubatti, Daniela, 2012. "Personal relationships and innovation diffusion in SME networks: A content analysis approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 565-579.
- Coulibaly, Mantiaba & Sauvée, Loïc, 2007. "Value creation in brand alliances : a network approach," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2198, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.