Information-processing demands and the multinational enterprise: a comparison of foreign and domestic earnings estimates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 58 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sumantra Ghoshal & Harry Korine & Gabriel Szulanski, 1994. "Interunit Communication in Multinational Corporations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(1), pages 96-110, January.
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and Sustainability of Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1504-1511, December.
- Josef Lakonishok & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1993.
"Contrarian Investment, Extrapolation, and Risk,"
University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State
84, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Julian Birkinshaw & Omar Toulan & David Arnold, 2001. "Global Account Management in Multinational Corporations: Theory and Evidence," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 32(2), pages 231-248, June.
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and the Sustainability of Competitive Advantage: Reply," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1514-1514, December.
- Ettredge, Michael & Toolson, Richard & Hall, Steve & Na, Chongkil, 1996. "Behavior of earnings, stock returns, accruals, and analysts' forecasts following negative annual earnings," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 147-162.
- William G Egelhoff, 1991. "Information-Processing Theory and the Multinational Enterprise," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 22(3), pages 341-368, September.
- Michael P. Keane & David E. Runkle, 1998. "Are Financial Analysts' Forecasts of Corporate Profits Rational?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(4), pages 768-805, August.
- W Chang Kim & Ren�e A Mauborgne, 1993. "Effectively Conceiving and Executing Multinationals′ Worldwide Strategies," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 24(3), pages 419-448, September.
- Wolf, Bernard M, 1977. "Industrial Diversification and Internationalization: Some Empirical Evidence," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 177-91, December.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1993. "Common risk factors in the returns on stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 3-56, February.
- Mauri, Alfredo J. & Lin, Jing & Neiva De Figueiredo, João, 2013. "The influence of strategic patterns of internationalization on the accuracy and bias of earnings forecasts by financial analysts," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 725-735.
- Hsu, Wen-Tsung & Chen, Hsiang-Lan & Cheng, Chia-Yi, 2013. "Internationalization and firm performance of SMEs: The moderating effects of CEO attributes," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 1-12.
- Palocsay, Susan W. & Markham, Ina S. & Markham, Steven E., 2010. "Utilizing and teaching data tools in Excel for exploratory analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 191-206, February.
- Efendi, Jap & Park, Jin Dong & Smith, L. Murphy, 2014. "Do XBRL filings enhance informational efficiency? Early evidence from post-earnings announcement drift," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1099-1105.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.