Impact of ambient odors on mall shoppers' emotions, cognition, and spending: A test of competitive causal theories
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 56 (2003)
Issue (Month): 7 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vieira, Valter Afonso, 2013. "Stimuli–organism-response framework: A meta-analytic review in the store environment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1420-1426.
- Ling-Zhong Lin & Tsuen-Ho Hsu, 2012. "A modular fuzzy inference system approach in integrating qualitative and quantitative analysis of store image," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(6), pages 1847-1864, October.
- Walsh, Gianfranco & Shiu, Edward & Hassan, Louise M. & Michaelidou, Nina & Beatty, Sharon E., 2011. "Emotions, store-environmental cues, store-choice criteria, and marketing outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 737-744, July.
- Lunardo, Renaud & Mbengue, Ababacar, 2013. "When atmospherics lead to inferences of manipulative intent: Its effects on trust and attitude," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 823-830.
- Michon, Richard & Chebat, Jean-Charles & Turley, L. W., 2005. "Mall atmospherics: the interaction effects of the mall environment on shopping behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 576-583, May.
- Wang, Yong Jian & Hernandez, Monica D. & Minor, Michael S., 2010. "Web aesthetics effects on perceived online service quality and satisfaction in an e-tail environment: The moderating role of purchase task," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 935-942, September.
- Morrison, Michael & Gan, Sarah & Dubelaar, Chris & Oppewal, Harmen, 2011. "In-store music and aroma influences on shopper behavior and satisfaction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(6), pages 558-564, June.
- E. Telci, 2013. "High shopping mall patronage: is there a dark side?," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(5), pages 2517-2528, August.
- Orth, Ulrich R. & Limon, Yonca & Rose, Gregory, 2010. "Store-evoked affect, personalities, and consumer emotional attachments to brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1202-1208, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.