The Effects of Music in a Retail Setting on Real and Perceived Shopping Times
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 49 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Turley, L. W. & Milliman, Ronald E., 2000. "Atmospheric Effects on Shopping Behavior: A Review of the Experimental Evidence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 193-211, August.
- Hui, Michael K & Bateson, John E G, 1991. " Perceived Control and the Effects of Crowding and Consumer Choice on the Service Experience," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(2), pages 174-84, September.
- Gabriela Souza Assis & Janaina de Moura Engracia Giraldi, 2012. "Influence of musical styles on customers attitude: experimental evidences in a retail store," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 9(3), pages 94-118, July.
- Chao-Hung Wang & Li-Chang Hsu & Shyh-Rong Fang, 2009. "Constructing a relationship-based brand equity model," Service Business, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 275-292, September.
- Edem Maxwell Azila-Gbettor & Simon Mesa Kwodjo Avorga & Lydia Sylvia Danku & Eli Ayawo Atatsi, 2013. "Physical Evidence and Quality Service Delivery in Public Hospitals in Ghana," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 3(4), pages 153 - 163.
- Wei, Yujie & Donthu, Naveen & Bernhardt, Kenneth L., 2013. "Effects of cognitive age, dispositional time perceptions, and time view manipulations on product attribute evaluations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2171-2177.
- Walsh, Gianfranco & Shiu, Edward & Hassan, Louise M. & Michaelidou, Nina & Beatty, Sharon E., 2011. "Emotions, store-environmental cues, store-choice criteria, and marketing outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 737-744, July.
- Beverland, Michael & Lim, Elison Ai Ching & Morrison, Michael & Terziovski, Mile, 2006. "In-store music and consumer-brand relationships: Relational transformation following experiences of (mis)fit," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(9), pages 982-989, September.
- Jang, SooCheong (Shawn) & Namkung, Young, 2009. "Perceived quality, emotions, and behavioral intentions: Application of an extended Mehrabian-Russell model to restaurants," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 451-460, April.
- Klemens Knoferle & Eric Spangenberg & Andreas Herrmann & Jan Landwehr, 2012. "It is all in the mix: The interactive effect of music tempo and mode on in-store sales," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 325-337, March.
- Mario Miranda & Inka Havrila, 2005. "How multicultural in-store music promoting ethnic products can help integrate a pluralistic society," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 41-50, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.