International risk perceptions and mode of entry: a case study of Malaysian multinational firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 55 (2002)
Issue (Month): 10 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kent D Miller, 1992. "A Framework for Integrated Risk Management in International Business," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(2), pages 311-331, June.
- Sanjeev Agarwal & Sridhar N Ramaswami, 1992. "Choice of Foreign Market Entry Mode: Impact of Ownership, Location and Internationalization Factors," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Vernon, Raymond, 1979. "The Product Cycle Hypothesis in a New International Environment," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 41(4), pages 255-67, November.
- Erin Anderson & Hubert Gatignon, 1986. "Modes of Foreign Entry: A Transaction Cost Analysis and Propositions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 17(3), pages 1-26, September.
- Bruce Kogut & Harbir Singh, 1988. "The Effect of National Culture on the Choice of Entry Mode," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(3), pages 411-432, September.
- W Chan Kim & Peter Hwang, 1992. "Global Strategy and Multinationals' Entry Mode Choice," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(1), pages 29-53, March.
- Lessard, Donald & Lucea, Rafael, 2009. "Embracing risk as a core competence: The case of CEMEX," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 296-305, September.
- Canabal, Anne & White III, George O., 2008. "Entry mode research: Past and future," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 267-284, June.
- Cheng, Yung-Hsiang & Tsai, Yi-Ling, 2009. "Factors influencing shippers to use multiple country consolidation services in international distribution centers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 78-88, November.
- Pezderka, Noemi & Sinkovics, Rudolf R., 2011. "A conceptualization of e-risk perceptions and implications for small firm active online internationalization," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 409-422, August.
- Hsieh, Linda H.Y. & Rodrigues, Suzana B. & Child, John, 2010. "Risk perception and post-formation governance in international joint ventures in Taiwan: The perspective of the foreign partner," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 288-303, September.
- Demirbag, Mehmet & Tatoglu, Ekrem & Glaister, Keith W., 2009. "Equity-based entry modes of emerging country multinationals: Lessons from Turkey," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 445-462, October.
- Hung, Chih-Young & Chiang, Yi-Hui, 2009. "Does an upper limit on foreign direct investment matter?: The case of Taiwan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 549-560, September.
- Demirbag, Mehmet & Tatoglu, Ekrem & Glaister, Keith W., 2007. "Factors influencing perceptions of performance: The case of western FDI in an emerging market," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 310-336, June.
- Malhotra, Shavin & Sivakumar, K. & Zhu, PengCheng, 2011. "A comparative analysis of the role of national culture on foreign market acquisitions by U.S. firms and firms from emerging countries," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 714-722, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.