International risk perceptions and mode of entry: a case study of Malaysian multinational firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 55 (2002)
Issue (Month): 10 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- W Chan Kim & Peter Hwang, 1992. "Global Strategy and Multinationals' Entry Mode Choice," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(1), pages 29-53, March.
- Sanjeev Agarwal & Sridhar N Ramaswami, 1992. "Choice of Foreign Market Entry Mode: Impact of Ownership, Location and Internationalization Factors," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Vernon, Raymond, 1979. "The Product Cycle Hypothesis in a New International Environment," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 41(4), pages 255-67, November.
- Erin Anderson & Hubert Gatignon, 1986. "Modes of Foreign Entry: A Transaction Cost Analysis and Propositions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 17(3), pages 1-26, September.
- Kent D Miller, 1992. "A Framework for Integrated Risk Management in International Business," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(2), pages 311-331, June.
- Bruce Kogut & Harbir Singh, 1988. "The Effect of National Culture on the Choice of Entry Mode," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(3), pages 411-432, September.
- Pezderka, Noemi & Sinkovics, Rudolf R., 2011. "A conceptualization of e-risk perceptions and implications for small firm active online internationalization," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 409-422, August.
- Cheng, Yung-Hsiang & Tsai, Yi-Ling, 2009. "Factors influencing shippers to use multiple country consolidation services in international distribution centers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 78-88, November.
- Malhotra, Shavin & Sivakumar, K. & Zhu, PengCheng, 2011. "A comparative analysis of the role of national culture on foreign market acquisitions by U.S. firms and firms from emerging countries," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 714-722, July.
- Canabal, Anne & White III, George O., 2008. "Entry mode research: Past and future," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 267-284, June.
- Hung, Chih-Young & Chiang, Yi-Hui, 2009. "Does an upper limit on foreign direct investment matter?: The case of Taiwan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 549-560, September.
- Demirbag, Mehmet & Tatoglu, Ekrem & Glaister, Keith W., 2009. "Equity-based entry modes of emerging country multinationals: Lessons from Turkey," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 445-462, October.
- Demirbag, Mehmet & Tatoglu, Ekrem & Glaister, Keith W., 2007. "Factors influencing perceptions of performance: The case of western FDI in an emerging market," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 310-336, June.
- Hsieh, Linda H.Y. & Rodrigues, Suzana B. & Child, John, 2010. "Risk perception and post-formation governance in international joint ventures in Taiwan: The perspective of the foreign partner," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 288-303, September.
- Lessard, Donald & Lucea, Rafael, 2009. "Embracing risk as a core competence: The case of CEMEX," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 296-305, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.