Irritating Aspects of the Shopping Environment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 49 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Meyers-Levy, Joan & Maheswaran, Durairaj, 1991. " Exploring Differences in Males' and Females' Processing Strategies," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(1), pages 63-70, June.
- Richins, Marsha L, 1997. " Measuring Emotions in the Consumption Experience," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(2), pages 127-46, September.
- Everett, P. & Pieters, R. & Titus, Ph., 1994. "The consumer-environment interaction," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-378586, Tilburg University.
- Dube, Laurette & Morgan, Michael S, 1996. " Trend Effects and Gender Differences in Retrospective Judgments of Consumption Emotions," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(2), pages 156-62, September.
- Mizerski, Richard W, 1982. " An Attribution Explanation of the Disproportionate Influence of Unfavorable Information," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(3), pages 301-10, December.
- Kim, Youn-Kyung & Lee, Min-Young & Park, Soo-Hee, 2014. "Shopping value orientation: Conceptualization and measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2884-2890.
- Jessica Gerard & A. Helme-Guizon, 2012. "La contamination perçue des produits : vers une meilleure compréhension de ses antécédents et de ses effets," Post-Print halshs-00849800, HAL.
- Chebat, Jean-Charles & Gélinas-Chebat, Claire & Therrien, Karina, 2008. "Gender-related wayfinding time of mall shoppers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(10), pages 1076-1082, October.
- Beverland, Michael & Lim, Elison Ai Ching & Morrison, Michael & Terziovski, Mile, 2006. "In-store music and consumer-brand relationships: Relational transformation following experiences of (mis)fit," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(9), pages 982-989, September.
- Cameron, Michaelle Ann & Baker, Julie & Peterson, Mark & Braunsberger, Karin, 2003. "The effects of music, wait-length evaluation, and mood on a low-cost wait experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 421-430, June.
- Valette-Florence, Rita & De Barnier, Virginie, 2013. "Towards a micro conception of brand personality: An application for print media brands in a French context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 897-903.
- Walsh, Gianfranco & Shiu, Edward & Hassan, Louise M. & Michaelidou, Nina & Beatty, Sharon E., 2011. "Emotions, store-environmental cues, store-choice criteria, and marketing outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 737-744, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.