Brand Awareness Effects on Consumer Decision Making for a Common, Repeat Purchase Product:: A Replication
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 48 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hoyer, Wayne D & Brown, Steven P, 1990. " Effects of Brand Awareness on Choice for a Common, Repeat-Purchase Product," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(2), pages 141-48, September.
- Hoyer, Wayne D, 1984. " An Examination of Consumer Decision Making for a Common Repeat Purchase Product," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(3), pages 822-29, December.
- Rundle-Thiele, Sharyn & Paladino, Angela & Apostol Jr., Sergio Antonio G., 2008. "Lessons learned from renewable electricity marketing attempts: A case study," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 181-190.
- Volker Thoma & Alwyn Williams, 2013. "The devil you know: The effect of brand recognition and product ratings on consumer choice," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 8(1), pages 34-44, January.
- Emmanuel Selase Asamoah & Miloslava Chovancová, 2011. "An overview of the theory of Microeconomics (consumer behaviour and market structures) in fast food marketing," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(1).
- Kalogianni, Irini Tzimitra & Kamenidou, Irene & Priporas, Konstantinosvasilios & Tziakas, Vasilis, 2002. "Age and gender affects on consumers' awareness and source of awareness for food-related private-label brands," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(1), January.
- Paulo Lencastre & Ana Côrte-Real, 2009. "A BRAND TRIANGLE MODEL to AVOID BRANDING MYOPIA," Working Papers de GestÃ£o (Management Working Papers) 11, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
- Mollen, Anne & Wilson, Hugh, 2010. "Engagement, telepresence and interactivity in online consumer experience: Reconciling scholastic and managerial perspectives," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 919-925, September.
- Sahay, Arvind, . "A Customer Oriented Approach To Identifying Competitive Advantage," IIMA Working Papers WP2013-05-08, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.