Global financial services and a global single currency
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 31 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Beck, Thorsten & Levine, Ross, 2002.
"Industry growth and capital allocation:*1: does having a market- or bank-based system matter?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 147-180, May.
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine, 2002. "Industry Growth and Capital Allocation: Does Having a Market- or Bank-Based System Matter?," NBER Working Papers 8982, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Levine, R., 2002. "Industry growth and capital allocation: Does having a market- or bank-based system matter?," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3125514, Tilburg University.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-De-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2002.
"Government Ownership of Banks,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(1), pages 265-301, 02.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopezde-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2000. "Government Ownership of Banks," NBER Working Papers 7620, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- La Porta, Rafael & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei, 2001. "Government Ownership of Banks," Working Paper Series rwp01-016, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-deSilanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2000. "Government Ownership of Banks," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1890, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Moshirian, Fariborz, 2004. "Elements of global financial stability," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(4-5), pages 305-314.
- Moshirian, Fariborz, 2008. "Globalisation, growth and institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 472-479, April.
- Mikel Larreina, 2008. "Financial centres in peripheral regions: the effect of the financial services industry on regional economy - the case of the Scottish Financial cluster," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0805, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Moshirian, Fariborz, 2008. "The significance of a world government in the process of globalization in the 21st century," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1432-1439, August.
- Moshirian, Fariborz, 2012. "The future and dynamics of global systemically important banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 2675-2679.
- Moshirian, Fariborz, 2007. "Globalisation and the role of effective international institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1579-1593, June.
- Moshirian, Fariborz, 2011. "The global financial crisis and the evolution of markets, institutions and regulation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 502-511, March.
- Qin, Duo & Tan, Tao, 2009.
"How much intraregional exchange rate variability could a currency union remove? The case of ASEAN+3,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1793-1803, October.
- Duo Qin & Tao Tan, 2008. "How Much Intraregional Exchange Rate Variability Could a Currency Union Remove? The Case of ASEAN+3," Working Papers 631, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.