Pricing methods and hedging strategies for volatility derivatives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 30 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sam Howison & Avraam Rafailidis & Henrik Rasmussen, 2004. "On the pricing and hedging of volatility derivatives," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 317-346.
- Leland, Hayne E, 1985.
" Option Pricing and Replication with Transactions Costs,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 40(5), pages 1283-1301, December.
- Hayne E. Leland., 1984. "Option Pricing and Replication with Transactions Costs," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 144, University of California at Berkeley.
- Merton, Robert C., 1976.
"Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 125-144.
- Merton, Robert C., 1975. "Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous," Working papers 787-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Rockafellar, R. Tyrrell & Uryasev, Stanislav, 2002. "Conditional value-at-risk for general loss distributions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1443-1471, July.
- S. G. Kou, 2002. "A Jump-Diffusion Model for Option Pricing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(8), pages 1086-1101, August.
- Steven L. Heston & Saikat Nandi, 2000. "Derivatives on volatility: some simple solutions based on observables," Working Paper 2000-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Giovanni Salvi & Anatoliy V. Swishchuk, 2012. "Modeling and Pricing of Covariance and Correlation Swaps for Financial Markets with Semi-Markov Volatilities," Papers 1205.5565, arXiv.org.
- Della Corte, Pasquale & Sarno, Lucio & Tsiakas, Ilias, 2010.
"Spot and Forward Volatility in Foreign Exchange,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7893, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicolas Merener, 2009. "Swap Rate Variance Swaps," Business School Working Papers 2009-02, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- H. A. Windcliff & P. A. Forsyth & K. R. Vetzal, 2006. "Numerical Methods and Volatility Models for Valuing Cliquet Options," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 353-386.
- Wing Yan Yip & Sofia Olhede & David Stephens, 2008. "Hedging strategies and minimal variance portfolios for European and exotic options in a Levy market," Papers 0801.4941, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2008.
- Yip, Wing & Stephens, David & Olhede, Sofia, 2008. "Hedging strategies and minimal variance portfolios for European and exotic options in a Levy market," MPRA Paper 11176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alejandro Balbás & Iván Blanco & Eliseo Navarro, 2013. "Equity, commodity and interest rate volatility derivatives," Business Economics Working Papers id-13-02, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto sobre Desarrollo Empresarial "Carmen Vidal Ballester".
- Carole Bernard & Zhenyu Cui, 2013. "Prices and Asymptotics for Discrete Variance Swaps," Papers 1305.7092, arXiv.org.
- Dotsis, George & Psychoyios, Dimitris & Skiadopoulos, George, 2007. "An empirical comparison of continuous-time models of implied volatility indices," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 3584-3603, December.
- Daskalakis, George & Psychoyios, Dimitris & Markellos, Raphael N., 2009. "Modeling CO2 emission allowance prices and derivatives: Evidence from the European trading scheme," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1230-1241, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.