Fitting prices with a complete model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 30 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- David G. Hobson & L. C. G. Rogers, 1998. "Complete Models with Stochastic Volatility," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 27-48.
- Guerra, Maria Letizia & Sorini, Laerte, 2005. "Testing robustness in calibration of stochastic volatility models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(1), pages 145-153, May.
- Sergio Pastorello, 1996. "Diffusion Coefficient Estimation And Asset Pricing When Risk Premia And Sensitivities Are Time Varying: A Comment," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 111-117.
- Jin-Chuan Duan, 1995. "The Garch Option Pricing Model," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 13-32.
- Marc Chesney & Robert J. Elliott & Dilip Madan & Hailiang Yang, 1993. "Diffusion Coefficient Estimation and Asset Pricing When Risk Premia and Sensitivities Are Time Varying," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 85-99.
- Christensen, B. J. & Prabhala, N. R., 1998. "The relation between implied and realized volatility," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 125-150, November.
- Mauro Rosestolato & Tiziano Vargiolu & Giovanna Villani, 2013. "Robustness for path-dependent volatility models," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 137-167, November.
- Olesia Verchenko, 2011. "Testing option pricing models: complete and incomplete markets," Discussion Papers 38, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Foschi, Paolo & Pascucci, Andrea, 2009. "Calibration of a path-dependent volatility model: Empirical tests," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 2219-2235, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.