Quantitative models for operational risk: Extremes, dependence and aggregation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 30 (2006)
Issue (Month): 10 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frachot, Antoine & Roncalli, Thierry & Salomon, Eric, 2004. "The Correlation Problem in Operational Risk," MPRA Paper 38052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- V. Chavez-Demoulin & P. Embrechts, 2004. "Smooth Extremal Models in Finance and Insurance," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 71(2), pages 183-199.
- Denuit, Michel & Lambert, Philippe, 2005. "Constraints on concordance measures in bivariate discrete data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 40-57, March.
- Embrechts, Paul & Hoing, Andrea & Puccetti, Giovanni, 2005. "Worst VaR scenarios," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 115-134, August.
- Marco Moscadelli, 2004. "The modelling of operational risk: experience with the analysis of the data collected by the Basel Committee," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 517, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Daniela MATEI & Mioara CHIRITA, 2012. "Analysis of Operational Risks in Shipbuilding Industry," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 121-130.
- Gareth W. Peters & Pavel V. Shevchenko & Mario V. W\"uthrich, 2009. "Dynamic operational risk: modeling dependence and combining different sources of information," Papers 0904.4074, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2009.
- Jarrow, Robert A., 2008. "Operational risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 870-879, May.
- Stefan Mittnik & Sandra Paterlini & Tina Yener, 2011. "Operational–risk Dependencies and the Determination of Risk Capital," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 070, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Chernobai, Anna & Yildirim, Yildiray, 2008. "The dynamics of operational loss clustering," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2655-2666, December.
- P. V. Shevchenko & M. V. W\"uthrich, 2009. "The Structural Modelling of Operational Risk via Bayesian inference: Combining Loss Data with Expert Opinions," Papers 0904.1067, arXiv.org.
- Münnix, Michael C. & Schäfer, Rudi, 2011. "A copula approach on the dynamics of statistical dependencies in the US stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(23), pages 4251-4259.
- Pavel V. Shevchenko, 2009. "Implementing Loss Distribution Approach for Operational Risk," Papers 0904.1805, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2009.
- Xiaolin Luo & Pavel V. Shevchenko & John B. Donnelly, 2009. "Addressing the Impact of Data Truncation and Parameter Uncertainty on Operational Risk Estimates," Papers 0904.2910, arXiv.org.
- Georges Hübner & Jean-Philippe Peters, 2008.
"Practical methods for measuring and managing operational risk in the financial sector: a clinical study,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/14158, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Chapelle, Ariane & Crama, Yves & Hübner, Georges & Peters, Jean-Philippe, 2008. "Practical methods for measuring and managing operational risk in the financial sector: A clinical study," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1049-1061, June.
- Silvia Figini & Lijun Gao & Paolo Giudici, 2013. "Bayesian operational risk models," DEM Working Papers Series 047, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Pavel V. Shevchenko & Gareth W. Peters, 2013. "Loss Distribution Approach for Operational Risk Capital Modelling under Basel II: Combining Different Data Sources for Risk Estimation," Papers 1306.1882, arXiv.org.
- Pavel V. Shevchenko & Grigory Temnov, 2009. "Modeling operational risk data reported above a time-varying threshold," Papers 0904.4075, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2009.
- Hans B\"uhlmann & Pavel V. Shevchenko & Mario V. W\"uthrich, 2009. "A "Toy" Model for Operational Risk Quantification using Credibility Theory," Papers 0904.1772, arXiv.org.
- Elshahat, A. & Parhizgari, Ali & Hong, Liang, 2012. "The information content of the Banking Regulatory Agencies and the Depository Credit Intermediation Institutions," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 90-104.
- Peters, Gareth W. & Byrnes, Aaron D. & Shevchenko, Pavel V., 2011. "Impact of insurance for operational risk: Is it worthwhile to insure or be insured for severe losses?," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 287-303, March.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.