The pricing of systematic liquidity risk: Empirical evidence from the US stock market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 28 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- French, Kenneth R. & Schwert, G. William & Stambaugh, Robert F., 1987. "Expected stock returns and volatility," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 3-29, September.
- Nelson, Daniel B., 1990. "ARCH models as diffusion approximations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 7-38.
- Stock, J.H. & Watson, M.W., 1989.
"New Indexes Of Coincident And Leading Economic Indicators,"
178d, Harvard - J.F. Kennedy School of Government.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1989. "New Indexes of Coincident and Leading Economic Indicators," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1989, Volume 4, pages 351-409 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- E.K. Berndt & B.H. Hall & R.E. Hall, 1974. "Estimation and Inference in Nonlinear Structural Models," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4, pages 103-116 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lubos Pastor & Robert F. Stambaugh, 2001.
"Liquidity Risk and Expected Stock Returns,"
NBER Working Papers
8462, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pástor, Luboš & Stambaugh, Robert F, 2002. "Liquidity Risk and Expected Stock Returns," CEPR Discussion Papers 3494, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luboš Pástor & Robert F. Stambaugh, . "Liquidity Risk and Expected Stock Returns," CRSP working papers 531, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Huberman, Gur & Halka, Dominika, 2001.
Journal of Financial Research,
Southern Finance Association & Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 24(2), pages 161-78, Summer.
- Bernard Dumas, 1994. "A Test of the International CAPM Using Business Cycles Indicators as Instrumental Variables," NBER Chapters, in: The Internationalization of Equity Markets, pages 23-58 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-35, November.
- Dumas, Bernard & Solnik, Bruno, 1995. " The World Price of Foreign Exchange Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(2), pages 445-79, June.
- Bernard Dumas, 1994. "A Test of the International CAPM Using Business Cycles Indicators as Instrumental Variables," NBER Working Papers 4657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amihud, Yakov, 2002. "Illiquidity and stock returns: cross-section and time-series effects," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 31-56, January.
- Chordia, Tarun & Roll, Richard & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2000. "Commonality in liquidity," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 3-28, April.
- Engle, Robert F. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1995. "Multivariate Simultaneous Generalized ARCH," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(01), pages 122-150, February.
- Skjeltorp, Johannes & Ødegaard, Bernt Arne, 2009.
"The information content of market liquidity: An empirical analysis of liquidity at the Oslo Stock Exchange,"
UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance
2009/35, University of Stavanger.
- Johannes A. Skjeltorp & Bernt Arne Ødegaard, 2009. "The information content of market liquidity: An empirical analysis of liquidity at the Oslo Stock Exchange?," Working Paper 2009/26, Norges Bank.
- Chen, Chang-Chih & Shyu, So-De & Yang, Chih-Yuan, 2011. "Counterparty effects on capital structure decision in incomplete market," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 2181-2189, September.
- Kempf, Alexander & Mayston, Daniel, 2006. "Liquidity commonality beyond best prices," CFR Working Papers 06-04, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Lam, Keith S.K. & Tam, Lewis H.K., 2011. "Liquidity and asset pricing: Evidence from the Hong Kong stock market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 2217-2230, September.
- Kelmara Mendes Vieira & Paulo Sérgio Ceretta & Juliara Lopes da Fonseca, 2011. "Influence of variation of liquidity in asset pricing: panel analysis of the brazilian market for the period january 2000 to june 2008," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 8(3), pages 40-63, July.
- Wang, Jinan & Chen, Langnan, 2012. "Liquidity-adjusted conditional capital asset pricing model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 361-368.
- Mario Meichle & Angelo Ranaldo & Attilio Zanetti, 2011. "Do financial variables help predict the state of the business cycle in small open economies? Evidence from Switzerland," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 435-453, December.
- Lundblad, Christian, 2007. "The risk return tradeoff in the long run: 1836-2003," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 123-150, July.
- Roll, Richard & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2010. "Liquidity skewness," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 2562-2571, October.
- Langnan Chen & Steven Li & Jinan Wang, 2011. "Liquidity, Skewness and Stock Returns: Evidence from Chinese Stock Market," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 405-427, November.
- Kinnunen, Jyri, 2013. "Dynamic return predictability in the Russian stock market," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 107-121.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.