Immunization derived from a polynomial duration vector in the Spanish bond market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 25 (2001)
Issue (Month): 6 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fong, H Gifford & Vasicek, Oldrich A, 1984. " A Risk Minimizing Strategy for Portfolio Immunization," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(5), pages 1541-46, December.
- Prisman, Eliezer Z. & Shores, Marilyn R., 1988. "Duration measures for specific term structure estimations and applications to bond portfolio immunization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 493-504, September.
- Fisher, Lawrence & Weil, Roman L, 1971. "Coping with the Risk of Interest-Rate Fluctuations: Returns to Bondholders from Naive and Optimal Strategies," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(4), pages 408-31, October.
- Bierwag, G O & Kaufman, George G & Toevs, Alden L, 1982. " Single Factor Duration Models in a Discrete General Equilibrium Framework," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 37(2), pages 325-38, May.
- Eliseo Navarro & Juan M. Nave, 1997. "A two-factor duration model for interest rate risk management," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 21(1), pages 55-74, January.
- Bierwag, Gerald O. & Fooladi, Iraj & Roberts, Gordon S., 1993. "Designing an immunized portfolio: Is M-squared the key?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 1147-1170, December.
- Fooladi, Iraj & Roberts, Gordon S., 1992. "Bond portfolio immunization: Canadian tests," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 3-17, February.
- Elton, Edwin J & Gruber, Martin J & Michaely, Roni, 1990. " The Structure of Spot Rates and Immunization," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(2), pages 629-42, June.
- Chambers, Donald R. & Carleton, Willard T. & McEnally, Richard W., 1988. "Immunizing Default-Free Bond Portfolios with a Duration Vector," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(01), pages 89-104, March.
- Galluccio, Stefano & Roncoroni, Andrea, 2006. "A new measure of cross-sectional risk and its empirical implications for portfolio risk management," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 2387-2408, August.
- Leo Krippner, 2003. "Modelling the Yield Curve with Orthonomalised Laguerre Polynomials: An Intertemporally Consistent Approach with an Economic Interpretation," Working Papers in Economics 03/01, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Díaz, Antonio & González, María de la O & Navarro, Eliseo & Skinner, Frank S., 2009. "An evaluation of contingent immunization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1874-1883, October.
- Soto, Gloria M., 2004. "Duration models and IRR management: A question of dimensions?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 1089-1110, May.
- Alina Kondratiuk-Janyska & Marek Kaluszka, 2009. "On new immunization strategies under random shocks on the term structure of interest rates," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 1, pages 91-101.
- Ventura Bravo, Jorge Miguel & Pereira da Silva, Carlos Manuel, 2006. "Immunization using a stochastic-process independent multi-factor model: The Portuguese experience," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 133-156, January.
- Leo Krippner, 2005. "An Intertemporally-Consistent and Arbitrage-Free Version of the Nelson and Siegel Class of Yield Curve Models," Working Papers in Economics 05/01, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Leo Krippner, 2005. "Investigating the Relationships between the Yield Curve, Output and Inflation using an Arbitrage-Free Version of the Nelson and Siegel Class of Yield Curve Models," Working Papers in Economics 05/02, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Leo Krippner, 2005. "Attributing Returns and Optimising United States Swaps Portfolios Using an Intertemporally-Consistent and Arbitrage-Free Model of the Yield Curve," Working Papers in Economics 05/03, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.