Disclosure environment and listing on foreign stock exchanges
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 19 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alexander, Gordon J. & Eun, Cheol S. & Janakiramanan, S., 1988. "International Listings and Stock Returns: Some Empirical Evidence," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 135-151, June.
- Grinblatt, Mark & Hwang, Chuan Yang, 1989. " Signalling and the Pricing of New Issues," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(2), pages 393-420, June.
- Mark Grinblatt & Chuan Yang Hwang, .
"Signalling and the Pricing of Unseasoned New Issues,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
1-89, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Mark Grinblatt & Chuan Yang Hwang, . "Signalling and the Pricing of Unseasoned New Issues," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 01-89, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Kellogg, Robert L., 1984. "Accounting activities, security prices, and class action lawsuits," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 185-204, December.
- Spence, A Michael, 1973. "Job Market Signaling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 87(3), pages 355-74, August.
- Hughes, Patricia J., 1986. "Signalling by direct disclosure under asymmetric information," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 119-142, June.
- Welch, Ivo, 1989. " Seasoned Offerings, Imitation Costs, and the Underpricing of Initial Public Offerings," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(2), pages 421-49, June.
- Alexander, Gordon J & Eun, Cheol S & Janakiramanan, S, 1987. " Asset Pricing and Dual Listing on Foreign Capital Markets: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(1), pages 151-58, March.
- Ayyagari, Meghana, 2004. "Does cross-listing lead to functional convergence? Empirical evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3264, The World Bank.
- Aarni Pursiainen, 1998. "Relationship between volatility and multilisting : evidence from the Finnish stock market," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 65-85, Autumn.
- Cabán-García, María T., 2009. "The impact of securities regulation on the earnings properties of European cross-listed firms," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 279-304, September.
- Christian Leuz & Felix Oberholzer-Gee, 2003.
"Political Relationships, Global Financing and Corporate Transparency,"
CREMA Working Paper Series
2003-03, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Christian Leuz & Felix Oberholzer-Gee, . "Political Relationships, Global Financing and Corporate Transparency," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 03-16, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Blass, Asher & Yafeh, Yishay, 2001. "Vagabond shoes longing to stray: Why foreign firms list in the United States," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 555-572, March.
- Siegel, Jordan, 2005. "Can foreign firms bond themselves effectively by renting U.S. securities laws?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 319-359, February.
- Fan-Hua Kung & Kieran James & Chia-Ling Cheng, 2011. "Overseas listing and accounting conservatism: evidence from Chinese H-share companies," Asian Review of Accounting, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(3), pages 266-278, October.
- Nielsson, Ulf, 2013. "Do less regulated markets attract lower quality firms? Evidence from the London AIM market," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 335-352.
- Ting Yang & Sie Lau, 2010. "An empirical investigation of Yankee stock offerings," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 351-370, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.