Disclosure environment and listing on foreign stock exchanges
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 19 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hughes, Patricia J., 1986. "Signalling by direct disclosure under asymmetric information," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 119-142, June.
- Alexander, Gordon J. & Eun, Cheol S. & Janakiramanan, S., 1988. "International Listings and Stock Returns: Some Empirical Evidence," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 135-151, June.
- Alexander, Gordon J & Eun, Cheol S & Janakiramanan, S, 1987. " Asset Pricing and Dual Listing on Foreign Capital Markets: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(1), pages 151-58, March.
- Spence, A Michael, 1973. "Job Market Signaling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 87(3), pages 355-74, August.
- Welch, Ivo, 1989. " Seasoned Offerings, Imitation Costs, and the Underpricing of Initial Public Offerings," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(2), pages 421-49, June.
- Grinblatt, Mark & Hwang, Chuan Yang, 1989. " Signalling and the Pricing of New Issues," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(2), pages 393-420, June.
- Kellogg, Robert L., 1984. "Accounting activities, security prices, and class action lawsuits," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 185-204, December.
- Mark Grinblatt & Chuan Yang Hwang, .
"Signalling and the Pricing of Unseasoned New Issues,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
01-89, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Mark Grinblatt & Chuan Yang Hwang, . "Signalling and the Pricing of Unseasoned New Issues," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 1-89, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Aarni Pursiainen, 1998. "Relationship between volatility and multilisting : evidence from the Finnish stock market," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 65-85, Autumn.
- Siegel, Jordan, 2005. "Can foreign firms bond themselves effectively by renting U.S. securities laws?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 319-359, February.
- Ayyagari, Meghana, 2004. "Does cross-listing lead to functional convergence? Empirical evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3264, The World Bank.
- Fan-Hua Kung & Kieran James & Chia-Ling Cheng, 2011. "Overseas listing and accounting conservatism: evidence from Chinese H-share companies," Asian Review of Accounting, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(3), pages 266-278, October.
- Nielsson, Ulf, 2013. "Do less regulated markets attract lower quality firms? Evidence from the London AIM market," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 335-352.
- Ting Yang & Sie Lau, 2010. "An empirical investigation of Yankee stock offerings," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 351-370, April.
- Blass, Asher & Yafeh, Yishay, 2001. "Vagabond shoes longing to stray: Why foreign firms list in the United States," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 555-572, March.
- Cabán-García, María T., 2009. "The impact of securities regulation on the earnings properties of European cross-listed firms," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 279-304, September.
- Christian Leuz & Felix Oberholzer-Gee, .
"Political Relationships, Global Financing and Corporate Transparency,"
Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers
03-16, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Christian Leuz & Felix Oberholzer-Gee, 2003. "Political Relationships, Global Financing and Corporate Transparency," CREMA Working Paper Series 2003-03, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Sun, Yue & Uchida, Konari & Matsumoto, Mamoru, 2013. "The dark side of independent venture capitalists: Evidence from Japan," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 279-300.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.