Technology licensing contracts features and diversity1
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1998)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/irle
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chaserant, Camille & Coeurderoy, Régis & Brousseau, Eric, 2007. "The Governance of Contracts: Empirical Evidence on Technology Licensing Agreements," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7117, Paris Dauphine University.
- John Hagedoorn & Stefanie Lorenz-Orlean & Hans van Kranenburg, 2009.
"Inter-firm technology transfer: partnership-embedded licensing or standard licensing agreements?,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 18(3), pages 529-550, June.
- Hagedoorn, John & Lorenz-Orlean, Stefanie & Kranenburg, Hans, 2007. "Inter-firm technology transfer: Partnership-embedded licensing or standard licensing agreements?," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 006, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Preet S Aulakh & Marshall S Jiang & Yigang Pan, 2010. "International technology licensing: Monopoly rents, transaction costs and exclusive rights," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 41(4), pages 587-605, May.
- Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas G. & Marks, Leonie A., 2000. "Innovation Dynamics And Optimal Licensing Strategies In The Agro-Biotechnology Industry," Proceedings:Transitions in Agbiotech: Economics of Strategy and Policy, June 24-25, 1999, Washington, D.C. 26013, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Eric Brousseau, 2004. "Property rights on the internet: is a specific institutional framework needed?," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(5), pages 489-507.
- Dhikra Chebbi Nekhili & Mehdi Nekhili & Frédéric Nlemvo, 2009. "Gouvernance des activités de R&D à l’étranger par les firmes multinationales:contribution de la théorie fondée sur les ressource," Working Papers FARGO 1090502, Université de Bourgogne - Leg (laboratoire d'économie et de gestion)/Fargo (Research center in Finance,organizational ARchitecture and GOvernance).
- repec:wip:wpaper:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cebrián, M. Mar, . "Contratos de transferencia de tecnología y crecimiento de la economía española: 1959-1972," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/4194, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Kloyer, Martin & Scholderer, Joachim, 2012. "Effective incomplete contracts and milestones in market-distant R&D collaboration," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 346-357.
- Hagedoorn, John & Hesen, Geerte, 2007. "Contract law and the governance of inter-firm technology partnerships: an analysis of different modes of partnering and their contractual implications," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-22793, Maastricht University.
- Schuett, Florian, 2007.
"Field-of-use restrictions in licensing agreements,"
8534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jung Eun Lee & Younghoon Kim & Yeonbae Kim & Donghyuk Choi, 2010. "The Impact of Technology Licensing Payment Mechanisms on Firms' Innovative Performance," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201071, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Dec 2010.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.