Economic criteria for applying the subsidiarity principle in the European community: The case of competition policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/irle
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416.
- Easterbrook, Frank H, 1983. "Antitrust and the Economics of Federalism," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(1), pages 23-50, April.
- Faure, Michael & Van den Bergh, Roger, 1995. "Restrictions of Competition on Insurance Markets and the Applicability of EC Antitrust Law," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 65-85.
- Smets, Hilde & van Cayseele, Patrick, 1995. "Competing merger policies in a common agency framework," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 425-441, December.
- Jean-Jacques Herings, P. & Kanning, Arnald J., 2008.
"Harmonization of private law on a global level,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 256-262, December.
- Barros, Pedro P. & Clougherty, Joseph A. & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2013. "Europeanization of EU member-state competition policy: The commission's leadership role," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 41-51.
- Basil Sharp, 2002. "Institutions and Decision Making for Sustainable Development," Treasury Working Paper Series 02/20, New Zealand Treasury.
- Oliver Budzinski, 2006. "Modernisierung der europäischen Wettbewerbsordnung: Werden die nationalen Wettbewerbspolitiken verdrängt?," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200611, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Geradin, D.A.A.G. & McCahery, J.A., 2005. "Regularory co-opetition: Transcending the regulatory competition debate," Discussion Paper 2005-020, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Cafaggi, Fabrizio & Muir Watt, Horatia, 2007. "The Making of European Private Law: Regulation and Governance design," European Governance Papers (EUROGOV) 2, CONNEX and EUROGOV networks.
- Wolfgang Kerber & Oliver Budzinski, . "Towards a Differentiated Analysis of Competition of Competition Laws," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2004-1-1090, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Oliver Budzinski, 2006. "An Economic Perspective on the Jurisdictional Reform of the European Merger Control System," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200608, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.